EmC-Unit

Miami Modification [PATCH 2.2.1]

4 hours ago, TheVolume said:

My valuable advice for you, please use other lightbar models

The current look like a toy rc

but the skin is a great

4 hours ago, ThatOneIowan said:

Thats an actual lightbar MDPD use with acurate paint scheme.

Ok I see there is a little dis like on the lightbars.  Yes they look like video game lightbars.  Well I changed the lenses to rear look, verses the video game look.  The problem I found was that from a distance they look good but up close they do not high light the definition in the lightbar but still look good.   If I was to say I think that  EMC and the Miami team created great lightbar with the right coloring for the lenses.   Here is a look at them in the editor both versions judge for yourself.  Ps the new Ford Taurus looks awesome and will be next to light. 

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/s01k8f0wlvzz5nb/AABEUnfLK1ZDVzEec-M-XUYda?dl=0

2 hours ago, FInn Rescue 12 said:

Ok I see there is a little dis like on the lightbars.  Yes they look like video game lightbars.  Well I changed the lenses to rear look, verses the video game look.  The problem I found was that from a distance they look good but up close they do not high light the definition in the lightbar but still look good.   If I was to say I think that  EMC and the Miami team created great lightbar with the right coloring for the lenses.   Here is a look at them in the editor both versions judge for yourself.  Ps the new Ford Taurus looks awesome and will be next to light. 

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/s01k8f0wlvzz5nb/AABEUnfLK1ZDVzEec-M-XUYda?dl=0

Well now light bars looks great with the new texture

can someone please help  me. im not very good with computers i just know basics. i have downloaded the LA mod, the rockport, the new york, boston and miami mods. the LA and rockport wor but the new york, miami and boston as soon as it done loading it kicks my off to my desk top and i have to start all over. please help

The lightbars, by their very shape, are actually modelled by NNICO last I checked. RK1000 simply did the Freedom variant and the length variants of the lightbars, so both would need to be credited. The model itself is a bit too curvy compared to the real lightbar, which is why the shading on it makes colors look cartoonish to some people. The real ones look bulkier and squarer to my eyes at least. In Em4 at least, none of those internal model bits like the LED modules matter, nor should they be modelled due to how Em4's top down view does not really allow you to see stuff up close without sacrificing your ability to respond to calls.

camera-car-2.jpg

14593235867_e0b670be15_b.jpg

For the colors, the ones being used rn would be a bit too vibrant, especially given Em4's weird light system that makes everything brighter than what you would see in your image editor. A more realistic color IMO would be a darker, more maroon red, and a more dirty looking blue.

FWIW, EmC and Flnn have gotten the module setup, layouts and lights correct. This little change may improve the appearance further, but will warrant the reworking of all existing lightbars.

• Upvote 2

Looks good, I do like the lighting you have done.

12 minutes ago, Mark Flamerine Curley said:

I just have one question. Is there going to be a bomb call at a gas station? I think that would make for quite a big explosion if the bomb did go off.

My favourite type of explosions in this game are ones at gas bottling plants, I made one in my private edit of the welfordshire mod.

Hi guys, I'm new to this forum...First of all I'd like to say that this mod is absolutely awesome. Second of all I would like to know if its OK to ask on here when the completion of this mod might happen..any eta??? Would love to play it as soon as its out....Wishing the creators here lots of good luck in completing the mod and allowing us to play it in the near future....Much Respect.

• Downvote 2

21 minutes ago, ElPolako said:

Second of all I would like to know if its OK to ask on here when the completion of this mod might happen..any eta???

Quite honestly if you read the terms of service you agreed to when you joined, you would know the answer to that is no.

Mod's looking great guys, can't wait to see more! The lighting is looking especially nice.