EmC-Unit

Miami Modification [PATCH 2.2.1]

EMC the aerial Ladder 22 looks good but the top of cab cap in the picture looks to be a little to high.  Also idea for a new design pre pipe water way for the aerial ladder truck.  That long pipe connected under ladder on the side of it mounted with the nasal attached would look epic.     

http://www.usfirepolice.net/fl_miami_dade_ladder_22.jpg

EMC the aerial Ladder 22 looks good but the top of cab cap in the picture looks to be a little to high.  

You write this, like i have not seen the photo. There will be few adjustments.

Also idea for a new design pre pipe water way for the aerial ladder truck.  That long pipe connected under ladder on the side of it mounted with the nasal attached would look epic.     

http://www.usfirepolice.net/fl_miami_dade_ladder_22.jpg

And the cannon will eat polygons count like another engine.

10 hours ago, RespublikaTuva said:

where is download, give me 

8 hours ago, RespublikaTuva said:

I need download on miami modification, your link not miami modification

You don't need anything. What you are going to do though, is be nowhere near as rude as these posts sound. The first one is just demanding, when you could have just as easily asked if a download was available. The second one just seemed childish... 'that wasn't what I wanted, give me what I want now'. Everyone on here does this in their spare time, no one has any reason to put up with any of this. It's not going to get you anywhere on here, you'll probably just end up causing arguments when other members comment on the wording of your posts.

It might not have been your intention, and it might be the case that English isn't your first language. Either way, try and be a little more polite in future.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, randomperson139 said:

ou don't need anything. What you are going to do though, is be nowhere near as rude as these posts sound. The first one is just demanding, when you could have just as easily asked if a download was available. The second one just seemed childish... 'that wasn't what I wanted, give me what I want now'. Everyone on here does this in their spare time, no one has any reason to put up with any of this. It's not going to get you anywhere on here, you'll probably just end up causing arguments when other members comment on the wording of your posts.

It might not have been your intention, and it might be the case that E

Sorry, but I don't know that I have written roughly. I just can't download this is mod. I did not mean to be rude ! Yes you are correct English is not my native language, but I teach him out of this, you did not understand me

Maybe somebody knows Russian?

Edited by randomperson139
posts merged.

Firstly, please don't double post. There is an edit button at the bottom of your posts, use that in future if you want to add something else.

I did understand you. If you look at the topic, you'll see that the current version is currently still in progress, that means there isn't yet a download link for a recent version. I believe there is, however, an alpha (very early) version available in our download centre. Although this is only an alpha version, and our download section is currently being sorted, so you'll have to wait before you can download that anyway.

On 04.02.2016 at 11:11 PM, Mark Flamerine Curley said:

Good job, like the fact that there are 3 different ambulances, one question, is the topkick ambulance sort of like a large ambulance where you can put more than 2 personel in there or no

Yup, i'll make it with 2 doctors and strecher team to be something different

9 minutes ago, EmC-Unit said:

Yup, i'll make it with 2 doctors and strecher team to be something different

What's the progress report on this mod? Is it set to release soon? Sorry to ask. Didn't browse the 50 thread pages. Thought I just ask.