EmC-Unit

Miami Modification [PATCH 2.2.1]

Well if you finish the map I think that that will do it, depends on if you are sticking to the 'ON OUR OWN' (or now known as O.O.O.) 100%, If you are then you still have a bit to go,

but if you take some Units, (just persons) From the LA mod, It will work fine. I suggest the LASD officer for the Miami Dade PD officer, The LASD officer for the Miami Dade Paramedic, LAFD FF reskinned tan (the LA mod FF has yellow gear) and than another one Black for the Miami Dade and Miami City FFs, The USCG Rescue Worker for just that, the FF/ Paramedic single for MCFD Paramedic and the FF/ PM w/ stretcher for MCFD, LAPD officer for the Miami City PD, and I think that would cover for persons from that mod.

Just suggesting

Well if you finish the map I think that that will do it, depends on if you are sticking to the 'ON OUR OWN' (or now known as O.O.O.) 100%, If you are then you still have a bit to go,

but if you take some Units, (just persons) From the LA mod, It will work fine. I suggest the LASD officer for the Miami Dade PD officer, The LASD officer for the Miami Dade Paramedic, LAFD FF reskinned tan (the LA mod FF has yellow gear) and than another one Black for the Miami Dade and Miami City FFs, The USCG Rescue Worker for just that, the FF/ Paramedic single for MCFD Paramedic and the FF/ PM w/ stretcher for MCFD, LAPD officer for the Miami City PD, and I think that would cover for persons from that mod.

Just suggesting

I cant even count how many times they said that they wouldn't be using units from any other mods.

Ok well I just thought I'd ask. If you need anything, let me know. When do you think the mod will bw out?

No idea

I won't even say anything :1046274283_heul::wall: . Please don't ask for release dates. It's frustrating to the modmakers and may even push the release date back because of it. BTW when will the mod be out? :grinsevil: I'm messing with you guys but yes, please don't ask so you don't get into unnecessary trouble.

people will fear to do that only if they will get a quick warn (like on em-forum)

Just suggesting

yes we are using only our moddels;

why from LA? - not so hard to reskin standart persons,one thing that wee need is FF with USA helmet,but i know persons who can work with persons moddels(they will help us)

I cant even count how many times they said that they wouldn't be using units from any other mods.

yes thats our "policy"

no offense or anything but when i watch the map video the roads look european any chance your going to change it? awesome progress guys

IDK roads like roads...maybe it will looks like more american with yellow midle stripes...

I will say that to Den , he will decide to change or not

Guest -Alex-

NOOOOOOO dont tell me the mods not going to go on?!?!? please lol this mod is so awesome I spent like an hour going through these posts I went through a years worth lol :wall: SO awesome keep up the good work. :D

Asking for release dates is against the ToS.

http://forum.emergen...dex.php?app=tos

• Hotlinking and framing
    Defamation and insulting other users on this board is forbidden. You will be excluded from the community by the board administrators if you don't comply to this rule.
    Please note:
    • Posting or requesting links to warez is strictly forbidden!
    • Racism and discrimination on this forum is not tolerated and will result in exclusion of the community and may result in legal prosecution.
    • Abusing copyright or posting copyrighted materials as yours is strictly forbidden and can result in a permanent exclusion of the community.
    • Asking for release dates in this community is not appreciated, please avoid asking on purpose. Abuse will result in a warning!
    • Double posting, miss-usage of the font sizes and caps-lock writing is not tolerated and will result in a warning.