Chris3281

Post your recent call

C***. Sorry for that, but I just received a message about a child abduction, today around 1:00PM out of St. Lawrence Avenue, The Bronx, New York.

The child:

2 feet tall

black female

1-8 months old

brown hair

brown eyes

weight: about 30 pounds

blue jeans, pink shirt, black sneakers

Suspect:

13 years of age....

light skinned

a "bubble Coat"

Taken from a relatives home at 1:01PM today, December 22, 2009.

If you happen to have info, notify NYPD or New York State Police

Edit: We now have a picture of the child and the kidnapper:

http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?section=...&id=7184965

I just added a picture of the child and the kidnapper.

Getting a call right now for a high angle cliff rescuer, possibly severe injury may need to do a helicopter evac. May need to respond to this one if there short handed tonight.

Sounds interesting, do you go out to calls like that often?

I just added a picture of the child and the kidnapper.

Sounds interesting, do you go out to calls like that often?

every so often, I've been put on standby, which usually ends up meaning i'm gonna need to go out to help, have all my gear packed and in my honda.

Got more info now that I'm on standby, it's at the lake. Apparently a adult male fell 9 feet breaking his leg. Probably gonna turn out as a whinch rescue, using one of the pierce trucks.

I was coming home after buying some fireworks and there were two old people down on the sidewalk. The one was a woman and the other a man. They crashed on each other and the man fell on the woman causing her a bone damage(almost got out). I with some other took care of the people and called for an ambulance. While we were waiting for the ambulance I was encouraging the old woman and protecting her cut and asking both of the patients if they were fine. I checked how the old man was and he was fine so I took care of the woman. Finally the ambulance came and I told the EMT's what happened. They put some Betadine on the cut used some bandage and then they put a splint. EMT's got the two patients and got to the nearest ER.

Man: Small hurt on his nose and knee pain because of the fail

Woman: Deep cut and break of her leg near the ankle.

I missed it, spending Christmas Dinner at a friends house, but, my dad told me when I (just) got home...

apparently there was a Vehicle fire in a driveway last night, and when Station 1 District Chief (Portable 1-1) got on location, he was screaming for a second alarm... I didn't even know Fort Erie had protocol for a second alarm vehicle fire... but, I guess it got upgraded to a structure fire... I don't think it did spread to the house tho...

First 2 units have just arrived on scene;

**Note, just prior to dispatch, I caught the Ambulances being toned out, and when they sent 2 rigs on a first tone-out, I knew it was serious...**

FE P4, R4, HR5,

Garrison Road, at Nigh Road,

Reported MVC, possible extrication

FE Car 2 responding, update to all units from Niagara Regional Police via Control: roads extremely icy and slick, Police advised use ut-most caution.

Update (over multiple frantic transmissions): 2 vehicle MVC, multiple patients, Extrication is required, 3 ambulances on location

All on location now, advising extremely slippery conditions on scene

(more to follow in update)

EDIT: I appologise for the double post.. didnt realize anyone else hadn't posted... my bad :P

second edit: Heavy Rescue 5's cleared, Car 2's on his way to Welland to pick up a fire fighter on board an ambulance (life-threatening injuries :( ) and Rescue 4's in service on scene... I'm pretty stressed out right now, considering a few of my friends travel through that intersection quite often..

Edited by FortErieFireEli

One from one of my St John Duties,

Sierra Julliet 3, Sierra Julliet 1, Sierra Julliet 3

Sierra Julliet 1 Pass Message Over

Sierra Julliet 3 can you respond to pitch 3, boy with a query broken ankle on the pitch over,

Will do, making our way there now on foot, will update you on completing assesment over

All recieved, out.

I get all sorts of injuries and illnesses out on duty, this particular incident was at a youth rugby festival. These young ones do all sorts of stupid things on the pitch due to inexperience.

Also, this is quite an old call, at least 2 years ago but I thought you would be interested, this wasn't me on call, this was all the local emergency services, though we did put an ambulance on standby.

We have reports of a jet aircraft down in Farnborough with consequential damage to houses and fire. Injuries unknown. All available units please respond with the utmost urgency, be aware multiple civillians on street near crash site and local school and hospital nearby.

Everyone in the aircraft died, no ground injuries or deaths apart from a couple of people treated for shock. There was aboout 100 units there fro mdifferent services invluding a crash tender fro mthe local airport where the plane took off from.

I missed it, spending Christmas Dinner at a friends house, but, my dad told me when I (just) got home...

apparently there was a Vehicle fire in a driveway last night, and when Station 1 District Chief (Portable 1-1) got on location, he was screaming for a second alarm... I didn't even know Fort Erie had protocol for a second alarm vehicle fire... but, I guess it got upgraded to a structure fire... I don't think it did spread to the house tho...

Your chief goes by portable 1-1? or was he using a hand held?

There was drama at a local night club this morning about 3 AM. 1 Officer works security there all the time and he called for back up, about 2 or 3 more units came, the he called for the wagon. Cop couldnt find the wagon parked at the station. Then some one was blocking traffic in the parking lot and trying to instigate more fighting. Shortly after there was a fight down the street, I assume from the people blocking the parking lot exit instigating it.

There was a fight behind another night club down town. Turned out to be a false alarm.

Hit and run, Van flipped and hit a utility pole taking it out and some how managed to take of driving again, or atleast took of on foot. PD responded, Engine 3 Rescue 1 and AMR was dispatched. AMR was canceled in route.