Chris3281

Post your recent call

Yeah, all is well, the dispatcher took down the wrong address, the dispatcher accidentally added an extra '1' in the dispatch.

Anyway, just a dog bite to the hand, victim walked to the ambulance with their own strength, really no need for transport to the hospital, but the victim requested to go, so we went code-2.

OKAY,

I am not involved with this, Im just hearing this on my scanner, but it's starting to sound scary:

All i'm hearing is, town police and state police both on the same 911 line, it's just open on the phone, nobody talking, but the state police adivse that on the line they are hearing screams for help, footsteps, like shes being chased, and they hear banging on a door.

Edit: the banging has stops, but the running footsteps are continuing.

edit: footsteps are continuing, but they now hear an accelerating car engine in the background besides the footsteps

Edit: Police found the girl, they switched to a channel I can't pick up on my scanner.

Damn thats pretty weird and creepy. Here, if you do somthing like that its gonna turn into a shooting quick, people here dont fool around when it comes to protecting themself. Glad to hear she is safe.

We had something like that here in '06. We got, oh, probably 2 or three hours of heavy reain, that turned into sleet and wet snow for about 4 hours, and then we got 36 hours of pure snow. It was intense :D

If that guy made it half an hour after a stop stick, he's my hero :P

Yeah it was crazy. There were cars stalled out in the middle of streets for days because people couldnt move them. I learned a valuable lesson, when pushing dumb teenage girls in front wheel drive cars out of the snow, explain to them do not push the gas until I have made contact with your bumper and I have started to actually push your vehichle with my truck. Didnt really hurt my truck but it did dent her bumper a bit.

Yeah lol, it sounded like they got him. I know a few cops hit the sticks, and to top it off he was headed out into rural 2 lane highways with little shoulder room usually.

Aprently i missed another chase this Saturday. Not sure on all the details but the guy rammed a Sheriff car on purpose. The Sheriff realized the guy was coming for him and wouldnt stop so he moved but the guy swerved just to hit him. He disabled his own car in the process from the sounds of it.

HAHAHAHA!!!!! :rofl: women eh? :P

Well she was like 16, in a Honda Accord trying to cross one of the busiest streets in town in the worst ice storm the city has ever seen. Keep in mind she had to cross 3 lanes of traffic, the third lane was a center turn lane, but it hadnt been plowed like the main lanes had. But none the less, she was an idiot and hammered the gas as I was about to make contact with her bumper. Gave her a nice jolt when she came sliding back in to my brush guard.

OK today there was a car vs a telephone pole...guess who won...guy had 2 broken legs and many broken ribs and was transported ALS to the hospital

Beacon engine 33-11, Beacon rescue 33-55, glenham rescue engine 33-12, BVAC ambo 82-72 and flycar 302 responded

as of this post a medical for a 2 year old having a seizure

Beacon engine 33-12, BVAC 82-71, flycar 302 responded

EDIT: Girl was transported ALS to the hospital

Well, last night around 17:30hrs Buffalo Fire had a strong Natural Gas Odour, and, as they arrived, Fort Erie got dispatched to a strong Natural Gas Odour on the border of Port Colborne. That was odd, with two calls at the same time, same thing, different countries :P

Also, jumping into the shower about an hour ago, I caught a call on my scanner that came in REALLY broken up; I think it was a downed airplane 2 towns over, not sure.... if I hear more, I'll update :)

FE Pump 4, Pump 6, Rescue 4, Rescue 6, Tower 4,

On Shawnee Trail,

Between Centrailia and Oakhill Blvd,

Reported Chimney Fire,

Time out: 16:21

P4- with 6

P6- with 6

TW4- with 6

Rescue 6- with 4

Rescue 4- with 5

Pump 4 on location, Portable 4-4 Command, investigating

Tower 4 on location, front of building

Pump 6 on location, staging at hydrant at Centralia and Shawnee

Rescue 4 on location

Rescue 6 on location, at Shawnee and Oakhill, blocking Shawnee

[first edit] Looking on GoogleMaps, there's between 3 and 5 houses on the street, with a lot of them being fairly pushed back from the road.

FE Utility 6 responding, with 2 on board [/first edit]

[second edit] Station 6 cleared by Portable 4-1 (was on Tower 4), All station 4 in service at the scene :) [/second edit]