Chris3281

Post your recent call

Guest mrpolice1996
I went to something HUGE This morning. I'll post something about it, when I am allowed to. This has been a huge 24 hours for my department, the Emergency Landing, now this. Standby for update.

OK, standing by!

this is in real life btw

a 4 car crash on a bridge we responded in about 3 min from alarm to scene. Rescue 33-55 and engine 33-11 responded ( i was on the rescue)and there was 2 extractions and 4 injuries. it was late too about 10 pm. it took about 30 min from arrival to going back in service.

Well last night a local county business hosted a concert/fall festival - and of course - this particular yearly event always goes bad and we ended up having 89 arrests.

Only this year we had 5 officers injured including myself...

But its ok - 89 people in Jail -

5 Officers injured but back to work tomorrow...

How fun - now its Halloween night - Lets see what else happens...

TROOPER

Yeah tonight were gonna be out in full force I know for a fact all are police helicopters are going to be airborne tonight, plus are entire department on standby beceasue we have a yearly halloween partythat takes up the main street here, which just so happens to have at least 15 bars. Gonna be a Very Long night.

Guest mrpolice1996

I just had my biggest ever incident (in-game)

I had a small bush fire but i forgot about it and soon had a huge fire covering many houses :rolleyes: . A little later 2 police cars had gone bang and so had lot of cars on the road. Explosions then killed many of my firemen trying to put out the fire. In the end 13 personal lost their life's - 4 police officers and 9 firemen, i also had 19 civilians die and 23 injured. I has to use around 8 engines to get the fire out i also had 4 police cars for traffic and 6 ambulances and 2 coroners vans for injured and dead. - At least it's only a game! :P

Last night after the Yankee game, was listening to my scanner since I was on call for ems. Heard PD get dispatched for a hit and run mva. 10 seconds later, fire was rolled for a car fire at the same location, then my pager went off for a 2 car mva at the same location. Medic unit gets on scene and says it's a 1 car roll over. ended up being a car vs. tree mva, don't know where the rest of the descriptions came from.

Any other law enforcement personnel in here ever have supervision "Talk with you" because of writing to many tickets within 1 shift?? lol

Don't know if thats a call - but It happened to me...

Long story - - - short version lol...

TROOPER

Guest Grizzly

Ok here from Milan,Italy>>>I remember that some month ago a underterrain aqueduct exploded and all the precint were flooded. So City Police (POLIZIA LOCALE) closed all streets near; the City Water Service closed the water supply and Fire Department (VIGILI DEL FUOCO) inhaled the water....bye!

Ok today we had an elevator rescue drill right across from station 2 after the drill every rig, 3 rigs, went to station 2 for lunch......about 1 hour later a call came in for an automatic fire alarm in the station 1 area, or on the other side of town, so we all got in our rigs and raced across town to find out it was nothing and boy did that suck.

Saturday Night/Sunday Morning got an ems call for a person in a car in the woods having a seizure. Ambulance, our captian and pd went out looking for him, but couldn't find him. about 15 mins into the search call came in for an mva about 5 mins away and we (the ambulance) were sent to that. Arrived on scene to find a car pinned between the edge of an embankment and a tree about 5 feet above the ground with an unresponsive passenger entrapped. Me and another member of the crew took the rest of the people from the car into the rig to work on them while the rest of the crew and FD worked on getting the passenger out. One of the passengers happened to mention that the guy in the car had had a seizure and he called 911, we asked him where they were when that happened, and the guys location matched up with the original call. our captain wasn't happy after looking for that call for half an hour when they weren't there. Luckily the unresponsive guy didn't wake up till they had him restrained, cause he flipped a sh*t. on the way to the hospital, the rig had to pull over and everyone including the driver had to hold this guy down while the medic gave him some tranquilizers. fun night.

Current (as of Post) Incident in Fort Erie, Ontario:

FE Pump 1, Rescue 1,

XXX Niagara Parkway,

Map Code C-2,

Remote Alarm from Security

Time out: 22:44 hrs

22:44 - FE Portable 1-3 Acknowledging the call for Station 1

22:48 - Control -> Station 1; Called in to Niagara Regional Police from Alarm Company, NRP on scene, confirming burnt food, no fire, Fire Department not required

22:48 - Station 1 -> Control; "That's a roger, we'll stop by and check 'er out." <<<LOL!

22:49 - FE P1 -> Control; Pump 1 responding with 6 on board

22:51 - FE P1 -> On location, Portable 1-3 Command, Investigating

22:55 - FE CMD -> Smoking Pot on stove, "Fort Erie Pump 1's clear, and, I guess, we're available" <<<< MORE LOL!

haha... typical run in Fort Erie... that or Medical Assist

I got another one for ya's:

02:30 (ish) EST, Fri, 27 Nov, 2009:

Fort Erie Pump 1 dispatched to an Unknown 9-1-1 investigation. However, the address was 119 Bertie Street. That's Fort Erie Fire Station 1. Now, not only did the dispatcher give the responding Firefighters the map grid, but she also gave them cross streets to their own hall :s

But, it gets better. You see, in Fort Erie, the Fire Department 'acknowledges' the call. In the past, we've had problems with tones not going off, pagers not activating, etc. So, now, if no one acknowledges the call within 5 minutes, Control attempts to contact the Station on the air. If no response after two tries; Control re-tones the call.

So, seeing as it's THEIR Fire Station that they're responding to, you'd think they'd be right on it, right? Wrong. They had to re-tone the call, because no one got the call.

Now, Fort Erie's protocol on Unknown 9-1-1 Calls is to stage 1 block out to wait for Regional Police to clear the location of any danger to personnel.

So, what is it the fire fighters do? Do they wait a block away before going to the station to get the truck? Nope. 10 or 12 guys go into the Station, put their gear on, and 6 of them jump in the Pump. The rest, they stay in the building in case they need the Rescue. So, Pump 1 responds from 119 Bertie St to 119 Bertie St, but, they have to follow protocol. So, they drive around they block, and stage at the corner, waiting for police to clear the building they just left.

I have doubts on whether or not the become a Fort Erie Fire Fighter anymore... hmmmmm.....

In the end, it was a phone malfunction. But, boy, did I ever get a kick out of the staging situation :P