Chris3281

Post your recent call

WhenI was on duty I had a boy who was screaming really loud in pain, he had a knee injury that resulted from a rugby tackle. This is the call I made over the radio:

Sierra Julliet 1, Sierra Julliet 2, Sierra Julliet 1

Sierra Julliet 2 Go Ahead over,

Sierra Julliet 1 Can I have some members head my way for a query knee injury, possible fracture, over

Sierra Julliet 2 We have volunteers on their way to you, over

Sierra Julliet 1 All Recieved Over,

All recieved, Out.

They sent some volunteers alright, but they also sent the ambulance down on blue lights and I was gunna strangle them, because I did not request an ambulance, and they took the boy to hospital on blue lights when it was totally unecessary! Arggh. But no, they are adults, they know what they are doing, I can't wait til I am an adult, 1 year!

No bad calls YET, but, its snowed all day here, and its still goin, so, we've gotta get SOMETHIN tonight...

Edit: It wasn't my town, but, St. Catherines (where all Niagara Regional Fire Departments [except Niagara Falls] are dispatched from) got an MVC on the highway. That sent Pumps 2 and 5, and Rescue 1. The tones were like a minute long. It was the first time I'd ever hear St. Catherines Tones (I found a new website :P ), and I guess each truck has two sets of tones, each set having two tones. Every truck has 4 friggin tones. They're longer than Fort Erie. We use a fairly simply system. Its the two Fort Erie Tones (1 second, 3 seconds), and then an 8 second station tone. Now, if 2 stations are going, its the Fort Erie Tones, then the first due station, and then the second due station. Ex:

*Fort Erie* *1* would be station 1.

*Fort Erie* *5* *2* Would be a call in Station 5's District, with 2 backing them up... and if its a structure fire, you're sending 5 trucks.

St. Catherines sending 5 trucks would be an absolute JOKE. it'd take a minute and a half just to finish toning trucks...

I'm not trying to one up you, you definately have me beat, but I pulled a sly ninja move tonight.

I was walking to my Grandmothers to shovel her driveway (we got about 9 inches of snow today), and I was passing a pretty hot girl texting. She wasn't watching where she was going, and when she looked up, and was startled by me. Well, she slipped in the snow, her cell went flying, and she was falling backwards onto the ground. Before she hit the ground, I dropped my shovel, cought her cell in my left hand as it flew through the air, and grabbed her with my right hand. She never even hit the ground. I handed back her cell without a word, picked up my shovel, and kept walking. As I walked away, all I could think was; "Ninja Eli saves the day again." lmfao!

Well, my morning began listening to:

FE Pump 4, Pump 6, Rescue 4, Rescue 6, Tower 4,

2969 Shawnee Trail, Between Barker and Oakhill,

Garage Fire.

Companies made a quick knock-down, and P4 and TW4 stayed on scene to mop up.

Before the knock-down:

FE Rescue 3,

727 Albany Street, Border City Co-op (7 storie appt. bldg.), between Jasmine Court and the Dead-end,

80 y/o female, involved in a fall.

about 7 minutes later:

FE Pump 3, Pump 1, Rescue 1, Heavy Rescue 2, Ladder 1,

909 Canada Drive, between Antionette, and Concession Road,

Reported Structure Fire

They're still on scene for that one. Heavy Rescue 2 went as Rescue 3 was around the corner for the medical. They freed up and went to the fire, but they kept Heavy Rescue 2 goin. I'm glad they did, we're apparently having manpower issues :P

Alcohol or bug?

just a nasty bug going around. she threw up in the little pink kidney bowles(or whatever they are called. they are shaped like a kidney) so she vommits a good 200ml of yellow emesisi in this thing and then attempts to hand it to me. I was like im sorry but your gonna have to hold that until we get to the hospital.

ill pump your chest. drop a combi-tube, and provide all around nice medical attention because im a good person. but i WILL NOT hold your vomit jar sorry.

lol if i was your patinet, youd better hand me a freaking bucket! I would fill that tray up in the first try. Dunno why but when i puke my stomach goes all out lol.

Right now theres a call, EPD on scene, AMR staging, Animal Control on the way. 2 dogs were fighting and attacked the vic. EPD is requesting Animal Control on high priority because they cant reach the vic.

1 Engine 6 Medic Assist, 24 year old male, chest pains difficulty breathing.

There was a call across the street earlier, first pd unit arrived code 3, second pd unit was code 3 simply to clear an intersection, then baked down to code 1. Third EPD and AMR then came in Code 1. AMR had a 3 man team which is odd, so maybe they had a trainee. They didnt even end up treating the vic.

so i was playing 911FR the other day and i got a call for a jumper. So I call my rescue, set up the crash pad and watch these guys come out.

ok.... that's usually the limit

ok... this is new.....

Holy frickin A man, how many is there?!

eight freaking people jumped out. This wasn't an isolated suicide attempt, it was a mass cult execution!

Shots fired. 1 Dead 2 in Hospital. PD was working the area(huge project housing) all night. They made multiple traffic stops in the area hours after when they saw people leaving the area. It seems they were looking for a suspect. They did find one car with a 40 and 45 caliber but never heard further. One car about a mile away or so was towed in regards to the shooting. They eventually locked down one apt building and went to get a warrant. They werent releasing the suspects name to the media but from the sound of it they were looking for a female shooter. No word yet on the extent of the injuries.

I havent heard anything more but the next day, the vics were in serious and critical condition. I havent heard anything more so I assume they both pulled through. So far the suspects on the loose still. Hes now gone up on an the few electronic billboards around town that mix most wanted info in with the regular ads. There was a call to the Greyhound station earlier. The driver had an extra passenger on the bus who wasnt on the log and they thought it may be the suspect. I didnt hear further, so I can only assume it wasnt him.

The water rescue vic turned out to be a Sheriff who was off duty scouting the Ohio River for fishing spots.As far as I know, he to has turned out alright despite the fact it was around 20*F when he was rescued. He was lucky to be rescued by a passing tug boat.

There was a suicide attempt earlier. Young male in his 20s holding a knife, took a whole bottle of Advil, and was holding a knife in his hand. He turned out alright and was taken directly to rehab.

Lots of road slide offs. Nothing serious. Although one slide off was a semi.

Male vic stabbed in another project housing was taken by cab to the hospital. Couldnt get his story straight. First he blamed it on his girlfriend, then he said he was jumped. Police are trying to gain entry to make a welfare check on the girlfriend just to be safe.

I think there was a 'psychologist' (or however its spelt, idc right now :P ) in the origional game. Maybe we should fly him over from Europe to LA to deal with this stuff. See, Hoppah. If you'd have kept the Psychologist in the game, we wouldn't have 8 people trying to jump together... sheesh :P lmfao!!!