Guest [Koning]

Add psg 1 in the 'get equipment'menu

Guest [Koning]
I do believe that is added from the editor, under the unit, then edit, then edit commands, then adding the command pcmdgetpsg1 (or something to that effect) You'll notice it when you look ;)

thanks for the fast reaction!

i have already done that but the only thing that happens is that the button 'get equipment'is blinking and it changes to the psg1 button:S

hpw do i get the swat members to have the psg1 in their get equipment menu

thanks!

Hi Koning,

This variation of PSG1 script will allow SWAT Officers to equip PSG1. You will still need to go into the editor and make sure that they have the get PSG1 command. Download the attached file and copy the content into your folder emergency4/mods/Los Angeles Mod v1.9/scripts/Game/Command and allow it to overwrite the existing file. The script has been edited to allow you to equip the PSG 1 from the following vehicles;

LAPD SUV

Rescue truck 01

Rescue truck 02

SWAT truck

LAPD Helicopter

as well as FBI vehicles.

I have had this version of the script since v1.8 came out and it works fine. The animations all work with the SWAT officer.

The download will be included as soon as Hoppah gives permission for the script to be made available. I will pm now and post if permission given.

Take care

Shane

hpw do i get the swat members to have the psg1 in their get equipment menu

thanks!

i have same problem but if the fbi agent get ballistic shield from the swat car it changes the button get equipment to call police helicopter

You have to edit the scripts too.