Luisinho

Unmarked Units Submod v1.1.2

hey first of al i wanne say great job on all of the cars man.

but are you gone put al the cars in v1.0? because on the first page i only see the dodge and de ecoliner and not the impala and the marked FBI units.

i'm hoping you are getting them all released with the approval van Hoppah.

I talked to Swano, and we came to a point that we won't add that lorry in the submod. Because there not used in Los Angeles. Same thing goes for the FBI marked car, it can only be found in Washington DC FBI headquarters, not in Los Angeles or anywhere else!

So, let me make this clear to everyone who's making requests, so don't bother posting them because we will not work on any vehicles that are used in Los Angeles.

How do I install this?

Extract the files from the compressed file (.zip) then replace the folders inside it with the ones in Los Angeles Mod. I've explained to someone how to do this, in a better way somewhere in this thread, if you go back a few pages, you might find it.

At the moment it can hold 6 personnel and 0 prisoners but i have plans to change it to hold 2 prisoners.

Oh and i will make it compatible with the additional units submod when it is made by hoppah.

Does anybody have any more ideas or sugestions for units ?

:)

Its amazing..but all i've seen here is a policemen with uniform why not create homicide detective and some civilian police officer.

I talked to Swano, and we came to a point that we won't add that lorry in the submod. Because there not used in Los Angeles. Same thing goes for the FBI marked car, it can only be found in Washington DC FBI headquarters, not in Los Angeles or anywhere else!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FBI_Police

They are used in West LA.

Its amazing..but all i've seen here is a policemen with uniform why not create homicide detective and some civilian police officer.

Civilian police officer? What's that?

Guest pappy02us

How about the crew bus (I think that's what its called) that just transports fire fighters. It was talked about in the Suggestion/Ideas thread. It just a van that transports relief fire fighters. Would be useful for replacing fire fighters when a fire fighter are injured on a call, like when a cars in a parking lot explodes, instead of calling another engine.

Found the OP with pic.

i had one it was just a van like this that can be parked at the fire station and not carry equitment but tow the second trailer and just carry around like six firefighters and divers and so on to places that require more firefighters like a forest fire but not have to call in a another truck.

Regards,

Jab16

picture

How about the crew bus (I think that's what its called) that just transports fire fighters. It was talked about in the Suggestion/Ideas thread. It just a van that transports relief fire fighters. Would be useful for replacing fire fighters when a fire fighter are injured on a call, like when a cars in a parking lot explodes, instead of calling another engine.

Found the OP with pic.

What does that have to do with unmarked units?

Have you guys done all the units your going to do at this point? If so then release it already. :P

What does that have to do with unmarked units?

Have you guys done all the units your going to do at this point? If so then release it already. :P

Why have a sub mod of these unmarked or new vehicles when Hoppah can put it in the original version or patch? :holdglass:

Why have a sub mod of these unmarked or new vehicles when Hoppah can put it in the original version or patch? :holdglass:

Because patches are to fix issues normally and since the game is already highly loaded a lot of new features are better off as sub-mods for those older/low-resource machines. More unmarked cars in not a necessary addition to the game outside of free-play. Whats wrong with it being a sub-mod?

How did you manage to pull that out of those 2 sentences. I asked what does a MARKED ff transport unit have to do with unmarked vehicles, and asked the author weather he had finished all the vehicles or he had more to do.

Right we are ready to release the vans and the impala but we are waiting for haoppahs permission, the only thing needed for the 3 new units are steady burns (take about 5 mins for all of them) and icons. So be patient and wait for hoppahs approval then they will be released. :)

P.S If the fbi car is wanted then yes it can be done but for now we will concentrate on the Unmarked Units.

Because patches are to fix issues normally and since the game is already highly loaded a lot of new features are better off as sub-mods for those older/low-resource machines. More unmarked cars in not a necessary addition to the game outside of free-play. Whats wrong with it being a sub-mod?

I have trouble loading it to Hoppahs new v1.9 LA Mod. If it is possible, could you do a youtube video with step by step instructions how to install these submods? Thanks. :23_31_4:

Here is the install video. Sorry about quality. :)

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>&">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

Plain clothes officer or undercover officer. Used for surveillance?

Could be used in the game in the unmarked patrol cars.

LOL... A plain clothes officer is a police officer, without a uniform. They still have a badge and a gun. They're operating at a police capacity. Undercover is operating at a police capacity, even though they don't wear the badge or gun. They don't use "undercover" for surveillence either. They use unmarked, and plainclothes (or even uniformed at times)...