:P

thanks for the feedback

What about an undercover van/lorry.

Like a swat one that could carry large numbers of personal

21_25_9---Lorry_web.jpg

What about an undercover van/lorry.

Like a swat one that could carry large numbers of personal

21_25_9---Lorry_web.jpg

I've seen a SWAT team use that once. I don't even remember when I saw it. It's not real practical because it's too high off the ground.

A close up of the Econoline post-5991-1255207581.jpg

Right im still having problems, i have skinned the econline cargo for a swat van, here is a picture

post-5991-1255207721.jpg

(Zoomed in to stop blueprints being stolen)

Anyways the skin is just black when i come to ust the van.

Help Please?

And yes i will sort it so it can deploy a swat team.

XD

Swano

The doors have there own prototypes. There in the objects section of the editor rather then vehicles. and make sure your v3o files for the doors have been edited in notepad just like the main v3o, so that they point to the correct dds file. If you dont understand, search the forums. This gets covered once a week atleast.

And your blueprints can be stolen anyways once you release the units so no point in being paranoid about it.

A little pic from my testing: LAPD receved a call about a gunman at a hotel, not wanting to attract attention LAPD rolled in using 2 white vans carring 6 men in each, after sighting the suspect lapd deployed there officers and used a flash bang to subdue the men, after a search of the area no gunman was found.

post-2914-1255216542.jpg

CV in the back will be like the black unmarked CV, unable to be seen from the angle but has directional lights in the back, also has a spot light (white glow on the side of CV) comments???

NOT FINAL UNITS!!!

to get the chase command to work do this

go into editor click on the unmarked charger then click edit then click traits then under taskforce vecihle type change it from Police SW to Police STW then click ok

this also works for the unmarked crown vic

to get the chase command to work do this

go into editor click on the unmarked charger then click edit then click traits then under taskforce vecihle type change it from Police SW to Police STW then click ok

this also works for the unmarked crown vic

I have been planning on fixing that like you described, but i wonder, will this exit all 4 cops with guns drawn or just 2 of the 4?

@jab, thanks for pointing that out. :)