Luisinho

Unmarked Units Submod v1.1.2

Guest madforce
Welcome :)

Tell me if I have missed anything or done something wrong.

Car looks good, only 2 things I see is that the portrait is a CV on the left hand column when selecting a unit to buy, and there are no rear signal lights. I would think it could use something in the rear decklid or some hideaways/strobe/wigwag in the tailights, something like the unmarked CV has.

Other than that, still nice work! ;)

Guest jaywilly
Car looks good, only 2 things I see is that the portrait is a CV on the left hand column when selecting a unit to buy, and there are no rear signal lights. I would think it could use something in the rear decklid or some hideaways/strobe/wigwag in the tailights, something like the unmarked CV has.

I agree with you...but I just went to the Editor and copied the tailights/strobes from the CHP Charger and pasted them to the Unmarked charger. Also, I copied the flashing/directional lights from the back window of the Unmarked Crown Victoria to add directional lights to the unmarked Charger.

If this has room for 4 cops rather then 2 cops and 2 criminals, the chase command is not going to work correctly till hoppah fixes it for the unmarked cv.

That has to do with the vehicletype not the amount of passengers/transports. All patrol cars are STW or MTW types, the unmarked is SW.

Thanks, I remember changing those portraits, but unfortunately I didn't get to test it. If I'm on a good mood, I will work on the rear lights tonight.

has a bug, chase command dosnt work properly, crown vic picture, and the title dosnt come up correctly

Thanks, I'm taking care of all that now.. :)

Guest ExplorerMike

I was wondering how exactly do you install this in the game, like step by step, cause i see all these submods but i can't seem to make it installed into my game! Please HELP!! Step by step!!

I was wondering how exactly do you install this in the game, like step by step, cause i see all these submods but i can't seem to make it installed into my game! Please HELP!! Step by step!!

1. Unzip the '.zip' file somewhere.

2. Copy the files your have unzipped and paste it into your 'Los Angeles Mod v1.9' main folder.

3. It will ask you if you want to replace the files, click on yes.

4. Then it's all done, ready to play.

Guest ExplorerMike
1. Unzip the '.zip' file somewhere.

2. Copy the files your have unzipped and paste it into your 'Los Angeles Mod v1.9' main folder.

3. It will ask you if you want to replace the files, click on yes.

4. Then it's all done, ready to play.

Sorry, i really dont know where LOS ANGELES MOD V1.9 MAIN FOLDER IS, sorry, lol, im not really good at all these replacing folder things, can you please tell me where i could find the main folder? thanks

Unmarked Dodge Charger Submod

Screenshots:

post-2501-1254681665.jpg

Features:

- New unit images and icons added

- New flashing lights added

- Compatible with chase command

Notes:

- This submod is not compatible with any other submods at the moment.

- Make sure you have got the latest LA Mod patch installed, if not, it won't work properly including the chase command.

- This won't replace any existing vehicles in the mod.

Credits:

- Hoppah ~ Creating the original model and texture.

- Luisinho ~ For adding the vehicle in-game, and editing the texture.

Download:

Unmarked_Dodge_Charger_v1.0.zip

I need your help installing this charger in my v1.9 LA Mod. I have the 2nd patch already installed. If you want , you can PM me. :schreiben:

Sorry, i really dont know where LOS ANGELES MOD V1.9 MAIN FOLDER IS, sorry, lol, im not really good at all these replacing folder things, can you please tell me where i could find the main folder? thanks

C:\Program Files\WizardWorks\911 - First Responders\Mods\Los Angeles Mod v1.9