Guest __Uknow__

Rescue Trainer Simulator (RTS) Mod. For all questions about this mod.

Guest sondreen

Adjust the metastrings.xml file.

Already checked the file and changed the names to the appropriate files :)

But I should point out Bennie already released an updated translation. So I would use that one to work on in stead of the first one. That would save you a lot of work. It will be available in the download centre soon.

I'll check it out, thanks for telling me! =D

And I wouldn't use translators: 9 out of 10 times they mis the actual meaning of the words and sentences you want them to translate.

Indeed, that's why I've been running most sentences/words through every single translator, then head to the German Wikipedia to find the definition of the word. =D

Guest sondreen

I don't think it has been uploaded yet. :gruebel:

You will have to wait until Stan uploads the file.

Ah, thanks for the reply, I'll just play it with the old translation in the meanwhile then!

what actually is this mod???

thanks

It's a mod that enables you to play the role of a German paramedic. You need to respond to emergencies and administer the right treatment and drugs to patients or else they'll die (and you won't get points to upgrade your vehicles).

It's a mod that enables you to play the role of a German paramedic. You need to respond to emergencies and administer the right treatment and drugs to patients or else they'll die (and you won't get points to upgrade your vehicles).

is it in german??? if it is how can i change the language

thanks

is it in german??? if it is how can i change the language

thanks

By default it is in German. In the first post you can find an English manual. Bennie made an English translation he posted in the download centre. But it hasn't been put back yet. It will probably be available again within a week or so.

do you have the file??, if you do, instead of waiting so long for it to be re-uploaded, can you upload it to a file hosting website eg: www.filefront.com and upload it there and send me link to download it, would appreciate it

thanks,

If I had the file I'd would have added it to download database ;)

Guest sondreen

I have the file. I can't upload it to the download database, can I?

You could probably request to send it to pyrothijs, so he can do a virus scan or something? =D

Would love for someone to get it uploaded so I can see if I need to work more on it.

@Pyro: Do you want me to send the file to you? Or am I able to upload it to the download database?

You should be able to upload it into the download database. But it won't be visible for other users besides yourself and the admins untill an admin checked it for virusses.

You can also upload it in this thread and then I'll add and check it for you.