Guest __Uknow__

Rescue Trainer Simulator (RTS) Mod. For all questions about this mod.

Thanks.

I still can't use the medicine bag, when I click on the white bag, nothing happens, even with the Emergency doctor (NEF). I've tried placing an IV first, but still no success.

EDIT:

I might know what the problem is.

After reading some of the English starter manual again, I realized that I might not be using the NEF, and I can't find him or her.

These are the persons that I have available at the start of a game 2 RTW Paramedics, one NEF paramedic, one paramedic and one intern/in, but no.

The ambulance personel needs to alarm the emergency doctor by giving a status 9. The doctor will appear at the hospital entrance after some time and needs to be picked up by the NEF and driven to the incident site like the ambulance crew.

Guest dkmaisto

Thanks, it works fine now.

I do think that person should be renamed in the english translation to something more like emergency doctor, emergency medical services doesn't make much sense to me, that's just a small detail, great work on translating it bennie.

Yes I installed the patch indeed. Should I try deleting the mod, and then installing the mod again and then the patch again?

Do you load the mod straight away or do you play other mods or the original game before that?

Do you load the mod via the modifications menu or via a desktop icon?

I turn on the game and load the mod through the modifications menu within the game straight away, without playing anything before that.

Then this would be a great time to upload a DXdiag file and a logfile ;)

You can find the logfile in the main EM4 folder, you can create a dxdiag file by going to start --> run --> type DXDIAG --> enter --> save results. For more help on finding and uploading these files check out the Technical Help FAQ.

Guest FW Nürnberg

Hi, i have a question. I search for two weeks and i can´t find the "Rescue Trainer Simulator (RTS) Mod" for Emergency 4 Delux. But when i have one, it´s a "rar." datei and i can´t install a "rar." datei. Please Help!!! Thanks, FW Nürnberg

Hi, i have a question. I search for two weeks and i can´t find the "Rescue Trainer Simulator (RTS) Mod" for Emergency 4 Delux. But when i have one, it´s a "rar." datei and i can´t install a "rar." datei. Please Help!!! Thanks, FW Nürnberg

:welcome: to the forums.

You need to open the .rar file using WinRAR which can be downloaded for free. The .e4mod file is in the .rar file.

Guest bartoszwozniak

Hello guys!! I have managed to fix my RTS mod! :D Great!

I am getting good at it, however I have one question. What are the three IV bags and when should I use them. (I know the glucose one, but what are the others?

Thanks in advance!

Hello guys!! I have managed to fix my RTS mod! :D Great!

I am getting good at it, however I have one question. What are the three IV bags and when should I use them. (I know the glucose one, but what are the others?

Thanks in advance!

The ringer solution is a saline solution used in case of blood loss or dehydration.

The HEAS solution is something to stop blood clothing.

Guest bartoszwozniak
The ringer solution is a saline solution used in case of blood loss or dehydration.

The HEAS solution is something to stop blood clothing.

Thank you very much! Thats great! So when should I give the HEAS solution??? I am never sure when there is a risk of blood clotting.

My second question is: Have they saved the game saving yet?

Thank you very much! Thats great! So when should I give the HEAS solution??? I am never sure when there is a risk of blood clotting.

My second question is: Have they saved the game saving yet?

You can save the game as long as you are not on any assignements (so there should be no assignements in the tab window).

Guest bartoszwozniak
You can save the game as long as you are not on any assignements (so there should be no assignements in the tab window).

Yea, but when I try to load the game it crashes and brings me back out to windows :/

I'm kinda gutted, i can just not get my head around some of the stuff involved with this.

Big shame cause when I did manage to battle through some of it, this is very well scripted and thought out.

If only they made one for the police (with a full english translation!)

(Not to say the english translation created here was bad, it meant I managed to get a few weeks gameplay out of it, very good work :gut:)

Guest bartoszwozniak
it gives a bugfix version at emergency-forum.de > downloaddatabase > Fictions/ Fiktion/ fiktive

Hmmm, I have had a look on that forum, but I cant find it, because I do not speak german at all :(. Would it be possible to give me a link to this download?

Thanks in advance