Guest __Uknow__

Rescue Trainer Simulator (RTS) Mod. For all questions about this mod.

For CPR, how do you use the bag vaulve. Better question, where do you find it. :P

It's in the blue emergency case. Let one of the "rettungsassistent" get the bag from the ambulance or NEF car and carry it to the patient. Click on the patients menu (stickman with the blue one) and choose to open the blue case. Now simply click on the bag valve (lower left corner) to squeeze the bag and provide oxygen to the patient.

It's in the blue emergency case. Let one of the "rettungsassistent" get the bag from the ambulance or NEF car and carry it to the patient. Click on the patients menu (stickman with the blue one) and choose to open the blue case. Now simply click on the bag valve (lower left corner) to squeeze the bag and provide oxygen to the patient.

Thanks!

All right, for some reason the game won't let me talk to the teacher. I can walk up to him, but when I right click on him, my medic just says the usual "on it", and then nothing happens. I don't know why I have this problem. I'm playing usuing emergnecy 4 with bennie's english translation and no patch, so maybe the patch is the issue? Can someone please help me?

All right, for some reason the game won't let me talk to the teacher. I can walk up to him, but when I right click on him, my medic just says the usual "on it", and then nothing happens. I don't know why I have this problem. I'm playing usuing emergnecy 4 with bennie's english translation and no patch, so maybe the patch is the issue? Can someone please help me?

You are right clicking the teacher while you have selected one of the other members of the emergency personel?

Is your teacher wearing a brown suit and is he standing inside the ambulance station (the teacher is not the guy/girl waving her arms at the start of the game)?

You are right clicking the teacher while you have selected one of the other members of the emergency personel?

Is your teacher wearing a brown suit and is he standing inside the ambulance station (the teacher is not the guy/girl waving her arms at the start of the game)?

yes, and I even made sure I followed the step by step instructions shown in the pics on this forum, maybe it's a problem with the way the mod is loaded like the patch, since it was designed for emergency 4, not 911 first responders.

yes, and I even made sure I followed the step by step instructions shown in the pics on this forum, maybe it's a problem with the way the mod is loaded like the patch, since it was designed for emergency 4, not 911 first responders.

Is the ambulance personel in the same room as the teacher when you right click him?

Guest emergency captain
http://download.emergency-forum.de/rts-mod/download.php

There you go!

I have been trying to play this but it's little difficult, because I can't speak German.

Sometimes I can't find the patient. I went to the address and pressed the heal button but it says "can't find patient" or something like that.

When the patient is in the hospital yard, I take the wheelchair and push the patient to the ER but it says something about KTW and i cannot complete the mission. So I would appreciate some help with this mod.

This just gets me to the emergency 4 mian menu!

Guest bartoszwozniak

I am having troubles turning this mod on. I use the mod installer and when I get into Emergency 4 I activate the mod. Then when I turn on the mission, the game loads and there is no map. Just a grid made up of squares.

How can I fix this??

Is the ambulance personel in the same room as the teacher when you right click him?

I'm right in front of him, like it's show in the pic.

If i hit escape to return to the main menu, and then hit escape again to return to the game, I can see the lessons in the upper left corner, but I can't click on them or anything.

I'm right in front of him, like it's show in the pic.

If i hit escape to return to the main menu, and then hit escape again to return to the game, I can see the lessons in the upper left corner, but I can't click on them or anything.

That is just the game loading the screens, and making tem invisible again. You can't click that.

Did you choose beginner mode (anfanger) when you started the game? In professional (profi) mode you can't see the lessons anymore.

Guest bartoszwozniak
I am having troubles turning this mod on. I use the mod installer and when I get into Emergency 4 I activate the mod. Then when I turn on the mission, the game loads and there is no map. Just a grid made up of squares.

How can I fix this??

Anyone have a solution to this?

Guest dkmaisto

I have a a couple of questions.

First, where's the medicine bag, I can only see circulation, ventilation and the child rape kit, but not the medicine bag. I've had a couple of resuscitation where I failed to get him back with a sinus rhythm, I have tried with a paramedic and a emergency doctor.

I can't really figure out how to save, an earlier post stated that I can't save the mod, another said that I could save using the in-game computer. The manual says that I can, but not on a mission, so what's true?

It's a great mod, even though I haven't completely figured it out yet.

I have a a couple of questions.

First, where's the medicine bag, I can only see circulation, ventilation and the child rape kit, but not the medicine bag. I've had a couple of resuscitation where I failed to get him back with a sinus rhythm, I have tried with a paramedic and a emergency doctor.

I can't really figure out how to save, an earlier post stated that I can't save the mod, another said that I could save using the in-game computer. The manual says that I can, but not on a mission, so what's true?

It's a great mod, even though I haven't completely figured it out yet.

The emergency doctor is carying the medicine bag by default. If you tell hem to work on a patient you can open the medicine bag as soon as the emergency doctor starts working. You do need to create IV acces before the medicines can be injected. Also the pruple bag is not a rape kit. It's an emergency kit used for accidents involving children, not for rapes.

I think you didn't fully understood the posts about saving...

They say that you CAN save a game but only when you have no outstanding calls (so the window you get when you press TAB should be empty). Then you can just press ESC and go to the main menu to save like in a normal game.

BUT when you try to load the saved games AND you have the patches installed the game will most likely crash if you have been playing for a long time. Because of this bug the mod creators entered a cheat code in the internal computer (in the ambulance station) that gives you 100 credits so you can buy the upgraded ambulances from the start of the mission ;)

Guest dkmaisto

Thanks.

I still can't use the medicine bag, when I click on the white bag, nothing happens, even with the Emergency doctor (NEF). I've tried placing an IV first, but still no success.

EDIT:

I might know what the problem is.

After reading some of the English starter manual again, I realized that I might not be using the NEF, and I can't find him or her.

These are the persons that I have available at the start of a game 2 RTW Paramedics, one NEF paramedic, one paramedic and one intern/in, but no.