Guest __Uknow__

Rescue Trainer Simulator (RTS) Mod. For all questions about this mod.

Ah I see. I got a call to one of the houses thats far out back in the lot. only saw two women and spoke to them and I dont think they were the patient so I've failed twice now. lol I'll have to keep looking then.

it makes the enter house sign but does nothing. I guess thats what you mean? Cheers for the help

I have the same problem.

What does the new patch do, may I ask?

What does the new patch do, may I ask?

You may ask. ;)

It fixes some minor bugs:

-garage doors open in a normal manner

-personel will exit the vehicle normally

-Sometimes when you enter an open house and you drop equipment, it falls through the floor. The patch makes you able to pick it up again.

-You won't get the message that you succesfully revived the patient (erfolglich reanimiert) and the message that he is dead (patient ist tod) at the same time

-The night time helicopter now has doors

-Female emergency doctor doesn't change into male emergency doctor anymore after removing helmet.

-If you have a ressucitation during a verlegungsfahrt you can now call the call the RTW.

-The fire in the Philburgers Str. did not have a correct alarm text on the pager

-In case of a Cardia 2 alarm (pace maker defect) the emergency doctor is alarmed but he isn't necessary.

-After a resucitation of a patient with Hyperglycemia you recieve all texts several times

-After getting or removing the helmet the paramedics did not respond sometime, that's fixed now.

-It makes sure you can't click the gas station anymore (you don't need to refuel your cars so you don't need to be able to click the gas station, it made the game crash sometimes).

NOTE: I found that after installing this patch you are not able to load save games in case you are using the deluxe version.

[EDIT]

Now introducing V1.3 of the English manual with a description of all equipment in the emergency cases and what it is used for. That way you should be able to get a lot more points even without a medical education ;)

Starter_manual_RTS_mod.doc [/EDIT]

thanks pyro, I can't install it though, I use 911: FS and it keeps looking for EMERGENCY 4, i'll screenshot it later on.

It's probably caused by the installer. It is looking for the EM4 default path since the mod only came out in German. There's not much you can do about it. But without the patch the game still remains playable (I deleted the patch again because else I couldn't load my save games :1046276372_bawling: and I'm not experiencing major problems.)

Guest hansardhaulagewillwupyou
:machkaputt: can any help me i cannot find the mod only translations can someone provide a link for me i actually have searched for it but nothing :(:sorrysign: :23_31_4:

How do you get more units. I can go to the gas station to update my units. What can you use the call fire dept., police dept, and other ambulance for? Also, I cant treat my patients... i read the manual and clicked what it said but it say you have to do status 4.

How do you get more units. I can go to the gas station to update my units. What can you use the call fire dept., police dept, and other ambulance for? Also, I cant treat my patients... i read the manual and clicked what it said but it say you have to do status 4.

Then go do status 4, which is enter the car, go to the scene and then when arrived use that talk thingie whilst in the car and press number 4 on it.

What is the gas station for?

Then go do status 4, which is enter the car, go to the scene and then when arrived use that talk thingie whilst in the car and press number 4 on it.

What is the gas station for?

The gas station lets you refuel your vehicles and the building lets you upgrade your vehicles.

Can/ how do you call for a helicopter?

You can call a helicopter. Put a person in the ambulance and press 5 on the radio thing that comes up. In the bottom left corner a list of polce fire RTH and funeral should appear. Click RTH and click one of the H symbols on the map in the top right corner.

Must say this is a great mod. Just looked and noticed there's a new patch out. I downloaded it and followed the instruction but for some reason it fails to install the new patch I get this error.

I don't speak german so can't understand what it says.

Pic:

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s47/Sco...ng?t=1260747750

So if anyone can help that'll be great, I have EM4 Deluxe. Also pyro nice guide you made very useful and to Bennie who done the translation :).

P.S it doesn't let me insert my pic says can't use the URL tags :s