Guest __Uknow__

Rescue Trainer Simulator (RTS) Mod. For all questions about this mod.

When you arrive at the hospital with patient loaded (radio status 7) you have to press the button for the radio status 8 "arrived at hospital" then you can unload the stretcher taking the patient to the emergency room when the protocol scheme will appear again, you fill page 1 and page 2 then click on the printer icon and you are done

Figure I'll post this here also.

http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.php?/topic/17001-rts-bieberfelde-english-translation-v18-current-release/#entry240688

My English translation for this mod, its been out for years, although I recently updated it, never posted it here because I wasn't even aware this topic existed.

Hey everyone I have a couple questions about modifying the mod. I have added american style ambulances that follow the commands except for:

1: they will not return to the hospital/car bay

2: they don't hold a cot or wheelchair

3: the Fly car driver can't get in any vehicle

4: they don't have the radio pop up.

otherwise the siren, light and speed controls work. They have the cases specified for that class of vehicle. What I did was replace the files in the prototypes with those of the American units added the doors and wheels and also added the commands from the orginal unit. I then named them in place of the first unit. Any ideas? do I have to change anything in the script?

Hey everyone I have a couple questions about modifying the mod. I have added american style ambulances that follow the commands except for:

1: they will not return to the hospital/car bay

2: they don't hold a cot or wheelchair

3: the Fly car driver can't get in any vehicle

4: they don't have the radio pop up.

otherwise the siren, light and speed controls work. They have the cases specified for that class of vehicle. What I did was replace the files in the prototypes with those of the American units added the doors and wheels and also added the commands from the orginal unit. I then named them in place of the first unit. Any ideas? do I have to change anything in the script?

You should only have to change something in the script, if you changed the prototype for the main vehicle. Otherwise, you shouldnt have to. I suggest just simply changing the model file on the original ambulance (doors and such as well) to keep from confusion and errors.

For some reason, i can't enter houses. I had a Basic Life Support transport from 4 on a street, but everytime i pressed Enter Building, a noise popped up but they didn't move. I tried moving them closer manually, but alas, nothing.

Most houses you cannot enter, if its a transfer, and the patient is not at the house then they are at the hospital waiting to go to their home. They will spawn out front where the intern typically is.

This may be a long shot but douse anyone know how I can change the vehicles to London mod ones? Any help many thanks Jimmy.

Easy, just copy the model files over, and the prototypes to copy the lights and paste them on the vehicle. Then replace the model files and there you go! Thats what I did. I attached images below :)

post-13057-0-20471500-1364275379_thumb.j

post-13057-0-54681800-1364275384_thumb.j

OK so i have e vehicle in the game ive got all commands working all equipment is in the vehicle but for some reason there is no stretcher in the vehicle ive gone through the traits and cmds and made sure that there identical to the others and cannot seem to figure out what im doing wrong

I resolved the isue. it was under the child aerea in the vehicle the two bottles for the stretcher and wheelchair where missing, Also does any one have a extra page to the manual describing the drugs in the iv kit ?

IM at a dead end... I have successively replaced the rtw1 i went ahead and replaced rtwu1 and for some reason the lights are not working with the exception of two little strobes on the back i coppyed the models and prototypes word for word also went into the editor and added the bottles that need to be added, the siren does not work and the lights dont work.... the model and textures apear just fine so any ideas?

Quick update i just noticed this, i went and upgraded the vehicle to ambulance RT_RTWu1 and thats the one i have been having the isue with, then i went back and tryed to downgrade to rtw and its dooin the same thing as well now... so maby it does not like being upgraded?

If anyone completes U.S units can they please link it? or any mods to this? :o

The problem is that the actual mod is still property of Bass-Ti, the RTS team,on top of whomever else we take models from. Personally I've had a brief conversation with Bass-Ti about my "US" version, but it has a whole hodge podge of different files that would make it a nightmare to release. I just keep it up as a side project and comeback to it once every few months, and swap out some new vehicles or a building. My biggest was altering the actual ground texture. If i were to ever reach a point where I had it maybe 60% Americanized... it's probably about 40% now... I might take a shot at getting permission to release it.