Guest __Uknow__

Rescue Trainer Simulator (RTS) Mod. For all questions about this mod.

I've been successful in replacing units, equipment, and personnel. You must replace all files exactly. They need to have the same name as those you're replacing. i've avoided adding new units. The scripts are very precise, and won't work correctly unless you keep names the same. I'm trying to edit the primary script and maybe the map ground texture, but I just haven't had time to do it.

Guest linuss

See, I thought I HAD been doing ir right by changing the names the exact same way... I get the outline of an ambulance but it's pure white with no graphics on it.

Are you switching models, prototypes, or something else?

I answered this else, but I'm putting it up here as well.

The KTW is away for quite some time on transport missions. 5 minutes real time maybe. In that time you can get RTW missions, so never use the RTW crew for these missions. I use the Rettungssaniteter, and the trainee, the guy in blue t-shirt. When it returns, it automatically returns returns to the hospital and parks.

THANK YOU! I WAS WORRYING ABOUT THIS :P

I go the english version and it said something like francis street or something...what does that mean? Also, I've been getting KTW calls which are somewhat boring to me so is there a way to switch to mostly RTW calls?

Does anyone know what I need to change in the script to start with the best vehicles? Saving the game after you've gotten them is a very hit or miss affair, 9 times out of 10 I can't get the bloody thing to load -_-

I don’t know how to change the script but you can change the start up vehicles by replacing the model with the model of the upgraded vehicle you want. Go into the mods folder , copy and paste all the files of the model and prototype of the upgraded vehical you want into a folder on your desktop. Now all you have to do is rename all the files to the same name of the files for the start up vehicle. Eg. Re name all the files with 'RTW4_xxxx' into 'RTW_xxxx' to change the RTW ambulance from the basic model to the upgraded one etc. Now copy and past the renamed files back into the original location and override the old ones

im an emt ant cpr is composed of 31 chest compretions followed by 2 lung palpations that 1 deferb

I doubt your an EMT if you cant type, let alone speak, basic English.

And its 30 Chest Compressions, Followed by 2 Rescue Breaths, And 1 AED Defibrillation then repeat chest compressions, rescue breaths, etc etc

I doubt your an EMT if you cant type, let alone speak, basic English.

And its 30 Chest Compressions, Followed by 2 Rescue Breaths, And 1 AED Defibrillation then repeat chest compressions, rescue breaths, etc etc

i agree i doubt this guy is ant EMT, but i feel i should point out it isn't just AED defib. its just 1 defibrillation (manual or AED)

• Does anyone know the password for the computer in the game?
  • How do you handle the funeral services? I brought the patient back to the hospital after trying to save them. The hospital said she was dead and to contact the funeral services, which I did. But when they got there he kept saying they must have been previously examined by Emergency Medical Services. I tried everything I could think of and nothing worked.

Edited by marshall8946

• Does anyone know the password for the computer in the game?
  • How do you handle the funeral services? I brought the patient back to the hospital after trying to save them. The hospital said she was dead and to contact the funeral services, which I did. But when they got there he kept saying they must have been previously examined by Emergency Medical Services. I tried everything I could think of and nothing worked.

you need to examine the deceased with the Emergency Doctor, the one that you have to alarm not the NEF