Guest __Uknow__

Rescue Trainer Simulator (RTS) Mod. For all questions about this mod.

Sounds good, because i'm completely lost. I don't know where is where, and can't figure out how to save someone, this rts is confusing! I swear, real life is a breeze, literally, compared to this. We've got gps and dispatch, here you have a pager in german and can't figure out more then that. The translation is a savior for this!

New link: http://rapidshare.com/files/289131322/RTS_...lation.zip.html

It has fixed street names which where translated therefore cant find the patients. To install just place it #://Program Files/Sixteen Tons/Emergency 4/Mods like last time ;)

59736333.png w1280.png

84921404.png w1280.png

15852036.png w1280.png

1-Pick lesson1

2-Read and move to next page

3-click back

4-Some info that may help

97275915.png w1280.png

14669473.png w1280.png

Look for the bottom line. "Landhausstr.4" So open the GPS - the little button next to the time. Look around for "Landhausstr" (bottom street) and you need the KTW for the job.

24316221.png w1280.png That is the house by number "4".

I dont know how to use the radio or even enter the house so maybe some one help? :P

EDIT: IF you get that mission i think you need to accept the phone call since i think they need transport to the hospital.

there is a woman that stands near the cell phone.

you need to treat the victim and select the wheelchair

The victim needs in the ambulance and drive to the adres.

go out of the ambulance and you can enter the building

(it's transport from hospital to the house of the victim)

I do it if I get this call

if I be wrong say it to me!

I approved Vo.9 beta of your translation. If you have new versions please upload them and PM me. I'll apporve them (we do not get a message a file is waiting approval in the download centre, so it's best to PM us after you've uploaded something).

I approved Vo.9 beta of your translation. If you have new versions please upload them and PM me. I'll apporve them (we do not get a message a file is waiting approval in the download centre, so it's best to PM us after you've uploaded something).

What section is the translation in on the download center? I looked but didn't see it. :)

English version of the starter manual. Contains the most important commands, beginners tips, an ECG tutorial, all drug names and effects and the complete text of the in game lessons (with thanx to Bennie)!

Download now!

Starter_manual_RTS_mod.doc

Guest [SAP]Francis

The translation doesn't work well for me, the main menu is all... with the text IDs instead of the text.. Like.. ID_GAME_IS_LOADING instead of what it should be showing. Any help?

I have downloaded this mod and added the English translation to it. I can't get the Medic to talk to the teacher. I click on the talk icon and on the teacher and nothing happens. The Medic (all of them) just stand there. Can anyone help me out? Thanks.

Guest madforce
I have downloaded this mod and added the English translation to it. I can't get the Medic to talk to the teacher. I click on the talk icon and on the teacher and nothing happens. The Medic (all of them) just stand there. Can anyone help me out? Thanks.

When you talk to the teacher, look in the bottom left corner of the UI. That's where the training comes up.