Guest __Uknow__

Rescue Trainer Simulator (RTS) Mod. For all questions about this mod.

The physician needs to talk to the director, that will bring up the log book. Prior to that you must have the physician look at the deceased to confirm they're dead.

What I hate is when I accidentally do something stupid... Several times I've accidentally hit the Trendlenberg position button on a cerebral hemorrhage patient, and *poof* instant death...

Hehehe, yeah that sucks, done that myself at least once. I've also been in a hurry and clicked the wrong medication a few times. Or forgotten some important step when I'm a bit stressed or not paying attention. Sometimes listening to breath sounds can be very, very important :P

I answered this else, but I'm putting it up here as well.

The KTW is away for quite some time on transport missions. 5 minutes real time maybe. In that time you can get RTW missions, so never use the RTW crew for these missions. I use the Rettungssaniteter, and the trainee, the guy in blue t-shirt. When it returns, it automatically returns returns to the hospital and parks.

Guest linuss

I've been trying to replace the vehicles in game with American versions. I went in to models and tried replacing the RTW with a 'normal' ambulance, and have been successful at changing the SHAPE, but in game the ambulance is all white without texture. I've tried doing just the dds file, just the main v30 file, and all the files, and I get the same outcomes.

If anyone has that has successfully replaced the vehicles ingame with different ambulances, could you please tell me how to in a more explained way?

Thanks