Guest __Uknow__

Rescue Trainer Simulator (RTS) Mod. For all questions about this mod.

Guest [SAP]Francis

The translation doesn't work well for me, the main menu is all... with the text IDs instead of the text.. Like.. ID_GAME_IS_LOADING instead of what it should be showing. Any help?

To add to this, I see no game text at all. Like.. I miss the Freeplay buttons, the Campaign, everything. I see their ID's which are like STATIC_OK or somethings like that.

To add to this, I see no mod text at all. Like.. I miss the Freeplay buttons, the Campaign, everything. I see their ID's which are like STATIC_OK or somethings like that.

Well i replaced every text of line for the mod. Did you add the specs folder aswell as the Lang folder? Make sure your metastrings.xml looks like mine on the attachment, if not replace it with that OR reinstall the mod. This is odd since your the only one that seems to have this problem.

Thanks for the help. I still can't get anything to happen when I click the talk icon on the teacher. The bottom left screen of the UI stays blank. I've uninstalled and re-installed the mod and the English translation, but I still get the same results. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

1. First of all get any medic to enter the building (Select any medic, hover your mouse over the building (icon should change to a building symbol) and right click).

34729371.th.png

2. Head over to the teacher

47129706.th.png

3. Hover your mouse of the teacher, it should change to an icon of a man and a ? mark then right click.

99736156.th.png

4. A screen should pop up in the bottom left asking you what to do, click New lesson and there you go.

19833993.th.png

Does that help / work? Can you do it now?

Does that help / work? Can you do it now?

Nope. The Beginner mode doesn't work at all for me. The advanced mode does. I'm doing ok...I guess. I have some idea of what I'm doing..although it's more difficult to do in a game than in real life. Thanks anyway.

Correct me if im wrong but you dont need a budget for anything.... Well atleast when ive played it ive never had money / vehicle restrictions... Sure you got the right mod?

You can buy new ambulances etc. from the gas station by clicking the garage. You have 20 points in the start.

Version 1.1 of the manual uploaded. I added some information in the manual to make it easier to play the game. Like where you can find the teacher, what medicins you can find in the red emergency case and their effects and some other small stuff.

Starter_manual_RTS_mod.doc

you can cheat :grinsevil::1046275767_ugly:

For First Responders is the cheat : magic and than CTRL+SHIFT+F10or F11 (I don't no it out my head ;)

Cops

According to the german forum those cheats don't work on RTS. You need to start the computer in the ambulance station and then click the padlock icon. You can now enter a pasword in the interactions menu (bottom left). The pasword will give you 100 credits. The pasword is

QmLnpP

NOTE: after you have entered the pasword sometimes your game won't save or load!

How to buy a new vehicle in the garage:

drive the vehicle you want to replace to the garage at the gas station. Right click the garage while you have selected the vehicle, it will now enter the garage. In the interactions menu you will see the available upgrades and their cost. You can browse through them by clicking 'nachsten' or you can cancel by clicking 'beenden'. If you want to buy an upgrade you can click 'kaufen'.

Now select the vehicle with the number keys (4 = RTW, 5 = NEF, 6 = KTW) and let it drive out of the garage.

NOTE: if you upgrade the NEF (emergency doctors vehicle), you will keep the old NEF too (in game bug). The new NEF wil park at door 1, you can park the old NEF at door 3 if you want to.

Guest SanJuan09

hey guys, everytime I get a call for a house I cant get it? how do I get into the patients house?

and you know how when you press a button on the radio its meant to make a squelch sound? mine doesnt. :/

I can treat patients that are outside but never the ones indoors.

Cheers

hey guys, everytime I get a call for a house I cant get it? how do I get into the patients house?

and you know how when you press a button on the radio its meant to make a squelch sound? mine doesnt. :/

I can treat patients that are outside but never the ones indoors.

Cheers

You can't enter houses. to treat patients. Only the hotel and some other large buildings can be entered. If you need to go to a house to treat somebody or to transport somebody then that person is waiting in front of the house.

If you need to bring someone from the hospital to his home you an enter house icon appears when you click on the house with the paramedic acrying the patient, but that only let's the patient enter the house not your personnel. If the patient has entered the house the mission is over and you will get your credits.

I'm sorry that I have to say this but,,, this translation is really 80% BAD!

Follow > Ask person to leave.

The first is the one translated GOOD, the second is the released translation.

This happens at almost every word translated.

I'm deleting the mod and installing again.

Because this translation is really bad.

Well to bad about that i'm so sorry you didnt like it, how about you translate all 2000+ lines of text one by one, let me know how you get on, if you had any clue about modding you would not of posted that ball sh*t comment then and as i said it was a rough translation

Yes, it is rough.

But you could have spend more time on it.

And don't say I have no clue about modding.

Because i'm modding for 1 year now.

So I think I understand it quite well...

If you make a translation make a good one, because without translation this mod is easier to play.

Oh and it are less then 500 lines...

Please PM and don't spam this topic.

I was only giving a comment.

Without bad comments, you're nowhere.

Because you can't know what to make better then.

All the language files added together are 2000+, please tell me where you got the 500 from, also you release a version and lets see.

EDIT: I have only released 2 versions and if you read the previous post's people asked for a rough translation which i provided so they can get a rough idea of what the buttons do. I know its not perfect but it does me fine.

Guest SanJuan09
You can't enter houses. to treat patients. Only the hotel and some other large buildings can be entered. If you need to go to a house to treat somebody or to transport somebody then that person is waiting in front of the house.

If you need to bring someone from the hospital to his home you an enter house icon appears when you click on the house with the paramedic acrying the patient, but that only let's the patient enter the house not your personnel. If the patient has entered the house the mission is over and you will get your credits.

Ah I see. I got a call to one of the houses thats far out back in the lot. only saw two women and spoke to them and I dont think they were the patient so I've failed twice now. lol I'll have to keep looking then.

it makes the enter house sign but does nothing. I guess thats what you mean? Cheers for the help

According to the german forum those cheats don't work on RTS. You need to start the computer in the ambulance station and then click the padlock icon. You can now enter a pasword in the interactions menu (bottom left). The pasword will give you 100 credits. The pasword is
QmLnpP

NOTE: after you have entered the pasword sometimes your game won't save or load!

What computer do you mean?

The computer in the ambulance station. I can't click the computer with the "use" option. BTW, how can I save the game? When I load a saved game it crashes.

New patch for the RTS mod released! Download here.

Save the file in the same mods folder as where you installed the RTS mod. Double click the .exe file and click run (or execute not sure what the english command is). The RTS updater will unpack all files and start.

Next click on "verzeichnis suchen" and it will detect all folders that contain the RTS mod (usually only Emergency 4 or 911 first responders).

If you do not have the patch on your computer a pop up screen will appear with "er ist kein update installiert". Click OK.

After that click on "update installieren" on the installer to install the update.

I'm sorry that I have to say this but,,, this translation is really 80% BAD!

Follow > Ask person to leave.

The first is the one translated GOOD, the second is the released translation.

This happens at almost every word translated.

I'm deleting the mod and installing again.

Because this translation is really bad.

Actually he did translate that correctly. The german text is "person wegschicken" which means ask person to leave (or to move aside). If you press this button when the ambulance is close to a person the horn will sound and people will move aside. Not all symbols in all mods have the same meaning as in the LA MOD you know

So learn to speak German first before starting to comment on translations you don't understand anything about. That really sets me off.

Besides if you read the read me you can see that this is just a beta version with a lot of small errors which will be fixed when we have time (probably the christmas holliday).

Ah I see. I got a call to one of the houses thats far out back in the lot. only saw two women and spoke to them and I dont think they were the patient so I've failed twice now. lol I'll have to keep looking then.

it makes the enter house sign but does nothing. I guess thats what you mean? Cheers for the help

Tell me what the call is and in what street it is and I will see if I can make a screenshot of where you can find the patient when I get the call.

The computer in the ambulance station. I can't click the computer with the "use" option. BTW, how can I save the game? When I load a saved game it crashes.

You need to click the on the computer without selecting the personel first. You wil then see a symbol of two cogs if you hover your mouse over the computer. When you right click the computer it will start up and a few seconds later you will be able to use it.

The 5 buttons mean: shut down computer (the in game computer) // delete all civilian cars from the map // enter pasword for cheats // write all accident reports in your logfile // end current game (starts a new shift where you start from scratch).