Guest __Uknow__

Rescue Trainer Simulator (RTS) Mod. For all questions about this mod.

You have to select game mode. In the lower left corner you see "anfanger" and "profil". Anfanger starts with easy events. Press anfanger and then select the season. After that select one person and take him/her inside the hospital. There you see a guy behind a table, go and talk to him and then press "neue lektion". Then you start to get new events.

im confused i can do the wheelchair bit and transport to other hospital but when i get to the adress i havnt got any idea what im doing any help please ?

Much appeciated

swano

me too once i start the event i cant find the victims, btw if you want to use the wheelchair you can stand them up with one of the medics

There's a GPS at the minimap (It's a road icon)

When the call on a beeper comes, you will look at the adress, find the road on the GPS, look on the houses for the number (Small blue signs), when you arrive, the victim is probably standing. You will then take a medic and press the heal button, and hold your mouse over some people in the area of the house, and if it can heal the person, you have found him/her.

-Then you get an ambulance there and take the wheelchair > Make the person sit in the wheelchair > Press the button on the radio in the ambulance something with "At PAT" or like that. You will then return to the hospital and make the people exit the ambulance

Press enter building at the door of the hospital where it will arrive.

I want a translation aswell :( only way i can play it is to look at street name and even then sometimes cant find any1 or anything

Imagine how hard its gonna be to play wuupertal considering this is made by them and they said there wont be a english translation for the 1st version of wuupertal :unsure:

Yay im starting to figure it out and was exploring round the map when i found 2 things.

1.) A tower that has the sniper command

2.) A easter egg here is a picture

A alien that has been shot down and landed in the trees

where is the sniper tower???

this would be cool if there was a mod like this with the LA mod units :)

Guest __Uknow__
get someone this call to?

landhausstr. Anna 1 and than burned (only I don't no how to write it in German)

because I can't find the person that is injured

does someone know it

srry for my English

In the Landhauserstr. Are 4 living complexes. Maybe he's is in 1 of those 4 buildings that are somewhat entrable. Also look for a BBQ and people standing next to it. Sometimes the person is burned on his hand and then he or she aint lying down.

Download link: http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.ph...mp;showfile=218 (Admin must approve it first, check soon)

This is very rough and some things do not make sense. I will work on fixing it etc.. when i get some free time.

Readme:

**English translation for the RTS Bieberfelde 0.9 b mod**

**Translated by Bennie900**

**If you feel you want to help or do this translation contact me on EMP forums - bennie900**

**www.forum.emergency-planet.com Uploaded for EMP only!**

v0.1 - There are many mistakes, many thing's don't make sense etc... I will try and fix them all up later.

** Install **

Extract the .zip,

Move the "RTS Bieberfelde 0.9 b" folder into #://Program Files/Sixteen Tons/Emergency 4/Mods folder. NOTE: The directory may be different for other games and # represents the drive you installed Em4 on!