Guest __Uknow__

Rescue Trainer Simulator (RTS) Mod. For all questions about this mod.

Guest __Uknow__

CPR protocol:

Does anyone know it?

I tried 15 heart masage, 2 oxygen and 1 defib but aint going well....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit by the forum staff: links to English translation and manual added:

Manual is downloadable in this post.

The known solutions have been published in the english manual.

Translation is downloadable in our download centre.

The latest patch for the RTS mod can be downloaded by clicking here. To see what this patch fixes check this post.

http://download.emergency-forum.de/rts-mod/download.php

There you go!

I have been trying to play this but it's little difficult, because I can't speak German.

Sometimes I can't find the patient. I went to the address and pressed the heal button but it says "can't find patient" or something like that.

When the patient is in the hospital yard, I take the wheelchair and push the patient to the ER but it says something about KTW and i cannot complete the mission. So I would appreciate some help with this mod.

KTW is the truck on door number 4

let the "rettungssanitater" and somebody of the RTW get in the car.

Than go to the right street and number

if it says that you need to transport a patient from your hospital to another one than i stays by the cellphones(ther're 2 of them, purple color)

get a wheelchair and let that person get in and put him in the car.

then press where it says verlegungsfahrt

press that and it starts to move

to get a little bit speed press on the lion(i don't know what it is)

than it drives

you also need to "funk" when you are on a call

when you are on the road press 3 on the mobile in the side

if you are at the right place press than 4 on that mobile

get out and help the patient

enough info?

not?

message me

CPR protocol:

Does anyone know it?

I tried 15 heart masage, 2 oxygen and 1 defib but aint going well....

Official CPR protocol is 30 compressions, two breaths and a shock (if you have a heartstart with you off course).

Guest __Uknow__
Official CPR protocol is 30 compressions, two breaths and a shock (if you have a heartstart with you off course).

ingame it's 15 compressions, 3 breaths,1 shock,1 Suprarennin, 1 Atropin --> every 30 secs

Also works good if you do once Cordarex.

Max at 24 points now

and almost every patient survives !

Topic pinned. From now on we will keep all talk about the Rescue Trainer Mod in this topic.

Everytime somebody discovers how to respond to an call, please tell us in this topic and I (or one of the other mods) will edit the first post of the topic and add it. It might not be the same as an english translation, but it is a good alternative.

All solutions will be blacked out by spoilers, so if you don't want to see them you don't have to.

CPR is changing all the time, they changed it a couple of years ago so its thirty compressions and two breaths now, same for children, but what they tell first aiders is, don't do breaths if you don't feel comfortable just make sure you do something, as it massively raises the chances of survival.

Defibs aren't done on a numerical value, just when there is no pulse and as such the heart as stopped, automatic defib machines for first aiders automatically check there is no heartbeat before automatically administering the required amount of shocks until it detects heart beat, then you should carry on with CPR until emergency services arrive.