Cybexx

[EN|NO] Bodø Mod

Hey all.

No the mod isent dead.

Yes i have a busy life but thats not why i havent been here.

My computer broke down a while ago, and i got it back yesterday.

But i backuped the mod on a media device (luckely). So now i only need to fix thoose things i had to fix before my computer broke down.

And i understand if you guys are mad!

-Cybexx

hey, good that u had a backup. am from Norway so i know what units thats in duty. i have seen some pictures from the Copenhagen mod, maybe you coud (kan)get some units from that mod and just reskin it, sins (fordi) its so simelere (lik) like the ambulance. this is just an idea to make things esay on u.

Sorry for my english

Guest EmergencyMarkus

Can you give an English traslation please.

you shud make a undercover car and a venue spruce things and it is the Viking rescue car / truck?

Guest Kit 74

Well, they do, they are using Chevrolet Suburbans, Mercedes Geländewagen, Volvo V70s and are currently repleaceing the Suburban and V70s with the Mercedes MLs, but i did make the Suburban anyway since they still use it, or atleast they used it when Barack Obama was in Oslo, and i know that it was not Secret Service since it had the norwegian police logo on it. :bia:

But i might add the 70s, Geländewagen and the MLs as well! (:

Have inntresse with the Norwegian and Nordic fire engines, ambulance vehicles and Poitiers. I've seen the Chevrolet Suburban to Deta device to the Oslo Police District. But then there is a separate G-units in Oslo to take care of the demos.

the unmarked police cars in norway are most volkswagen passat black color. i have seen them in moss and fredrikstad

sorry for my english

To all of you out there!

I want to clear something up!

I haven't been active here for several reasons,

1. My computer broke down

2. Our internet company has been shity to us and I've been without internet for weeks at the time

3. My family has moved alot

And the mod is dead, sorry.

/Even though EmC-Unit probably is happy now! (no offence)/

And that's because:

1. When my computer broke down, I had to replace it

2. I made backups, online and on flash drives, well, the flash drives has been lost in all the moving, but I know one of my friend should have one

of them at his place, I will try to get them, and as for the online backups, they have been deleted

I'm sorry for not commenting this before, and I don't blame you if you wanted to hear this before now.

If I can get a hold of that flash drive, I will revive the mod, until then it's dead.

And again, I'm sorry.

And with this I will altso reveal something, me and a friend have a plan for e new mod, but we will not confirm anything yet

If anyone has questions about the mod or anything else, PM me.

-Cybexx,

Creator and leader

of

Bodø Mod

-----------

To the mods,

I would like you to close or delete this thread.

But if you'r gonna delete it, I want you place it on hold, so people can read this statement,

and get to know that the mod is dead.

To all of you out there!

I want to clear something up!

I haven't been active here for several reasons,

1. My computer broke down

2. Our internet company has been shity to us and I've been without internet for weeks at the time

3. My family has moved alot

And the mod is dead, sorry.

/Even though EmC-Unit probably is happy now!/

And that's because:

1. When my computer broke down, I had to replace it

2. I made backups, online and on flash drives, well, the flash drives has been lost in all the moving, but I know one of my friend should have one

of them at his place, I will try to get them, and as for the online backups, they have been deleted

I'm sorry for not commenting this before, and I don't blame you if you wanted to hear this before now.

If I can get a hold of that flash drive, I will revive the mod, until then it's dead.

And again, I'm sorry.

And with this I will altso reveal something, me and a friend have a plan for e new mod, but we will not confirm anything yet

If anyone has questions about the mod or anything else, PM me.

-Cybexx,

Creator and leader

of

Bodø Mod

-----------

To the mods,

I would like you to close or delete this thread.

But if you'r gonna delete it, I want you place it on hold, so people can read this statement,

and get to know that the mod is dead.

Thats sad

But more sad 4 u because i'm happy but not of your fall

If you still wish to made a mod you could restart it with new moddels (you could use some free) and made all better

Thats sad

But more sad 4 u because i'm happy but not of your fall

If you still wish to made a mod you could restart it with new moddels (you could use some free) and made all better

I ain't sad because you'r happy :P

....and I might restart it if I can find a mod team, and if I can find time.

-Cybexx