Hoppah

V1.9 - Your thoughts...

Okay, I have not read through all 11 pages of this thread but is it at all possible to make the tiller work in multiplayer, its a pain in the ass to have to work with the tower because there are no hoses so whenever you dispatch the tower you have to dispatch an engine with it so that the FF doesn't have to run across the map to the nearest fire station, its a minor annoyance when I play multiplayer with that fact, and in all honesty I like tillers better.

Guest mrpolice1996
The reason it dosen't work is aside form the unhooking bit, it cannot be deployed so that you can raise the ladder, and I really love the tiller trucks, they kick ass and it blows that they wont work in multiplayer. :1046276372_bawling:

Yes it is very annoying

Hoppah or anyone else,

I dont know if this happens to you, but the lights in the tunnel shine through the mountian on my screen, can this be fixed???

I cant recall if i ever posted this or not, but the first few times i never noticed it but now I notice it every time since I usually place a Hummer on top of the tunnel.

any easter eggs??

All the easter eggs have been posted if thats what your asking.

It seems to me that the tiller's cannon has a shorter range than the tower. The tower's ladder can turn so that it's cannon can reach a fire but the tiller's ladder doesn't seem to do that. Anyone else notice this or is it just me?

You mean the tiller's ladder doesn't turn?

Guest mrpolice1996
There are no HAZMAT events in normal Em4 or 911 FR anyway. The new map doesn't have HAZMAT events.

You some times need a hazmat if a fire breaks out at the docks but no hazmat based events

Great Great new mod .But there is some problems .The unmarked unit you can't take no one back to jail . Sec the streets are to small the traffic get stopped up to much and you can't get to the people in time or fires. The ambulance do not go on patrol thy just sit there .But other then that the game works great .( I have had to use it in the new map )Hazmat in the new map .I have the new e4