Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod bugs, issues and problems

I just re-downloaded and ran the 'repair' mode in the installer, tried again and I am continuing to get the compatibility warning when loading the mod, and no new map. I will do a full re-install tomorrow, but any assistance you have would be great.

I have deluxe as well and I found that the new LA map has replaced the old standard map, not replaced the deluxe map.

So to get the new map, dont choose deluxe when you choose game mode :)

I have deluxe as well and I found that the new LA map has replaced the old standard map, not replaced the deluxe map.

So to get the new map, dont choose deluxe when you choose game mode :)

Ah, I see. So there are no deluxe events or anything like that? :(

That still doesn't explain the incomparability though.

Guest EvoNeiko

Now i'm not sure of my problem. maybe i'm missing something.. but i downloaded LAMOD 1.9 now LOVE THE map and everything. but i got this bug that i just don't get. ok there are cars driving around and there are some parked at the wal - mart Taxi's i'm guessing. but they show up as blocks. not cars. should i redownload it or what

" I've got another problem i've seen after installing patch.. still don't have taxi models. and behid the large fire station. traffic gets Messed up at the light by the rail way. i get the biggest back up i've ever seen.

have to put 3 police man there to turn traffic around.... the patch added more traffic witch is anoying.. but livable if they stop getting in jams... "

Guest FireFighter30

First of all awsome job on 1.9 i love it. One minor bug that i found was that when you put the tiller in the fire bay.. and firefighters that should walk around the tiller to get to their rigs walk right through the trailer of the till. Its no big issue or anything like so i must say nice work. However and i probably should have checked everything out first before adding in new lights and everything but i have feeling this is more of a problem with the prototypes then the MOD its self.

After installing a project reality lights for the FD and EMS files and tony's lights V1.8 for the police cars only i ran into a problem the lights work fine, however when the vehicles come to a stop the siren continues to run even when the auto siren button is on. I have to manually shut the siren off. Once again nothing causing a fatal error just a pain in the neck. The only files i added from the light packages were (i.e.) prototypes/vehicles/02 LA Fire Department and so forth those were the only files from the two light packages i added. Anybody have an idea as to what i might of done?

PS i also installed the patch for LA MOD 1.9 i dont know if siren scripts have anything to do with the files that i added though so any help would be great.

Paragraph one:

Tiller trailer has not physics when not deployed... So it's kinda like smoke...

Paragraph 2:

The submods are not supported by Hoppah, so you install them, and related problems are not hoppah's fault, nor will he deal with them. I'm going to guess more than likely the problem has to do with the lights being for 1.8, and this being 1.9... I know CFD will be working on a few vehicles for 1.9, and I might try a thing or two as well (because I know people love the rotor light bars) however, until someone releases one, they are considered in compatible with 1.9, and error will be expected..

Guest #1emergencyfan

well i finally got the mod/game to work for me, i had to uninstall and reinstall

-if your having troubbles with crashing, you might want to uninstall and reinstall

Now that it is working...

the mod is awsome!!

- i did find a bug tho. :(

many times when i sent a car on patrol it drove on the wrong side of the road.

Guest gallas07

la mod 1.9 and show, but as I'm sure you want to improve it I noticed that the traffic game fika confused as you play and even hinders the care of accidents, I'm sorry if the direction of traffic for this, but if not it could be Improved!

I also don't know how i need to say it in english so this is in Dutch... :D :

em42009092620505812.th.png

De civilian vehicles stoppen hier gewon voor het verkeerslicht voor de andere kant...

Hierdoor onstaat er een fille... dan met ik met m'n politieventjes komen en ze de andere kant opsturen...

grtz FFK

I have this same problem too.

well i finally got the mod/game to work for me, i had to uninstall and reinstall

-if your having troubbles with crashing, you might want to uninstall and reinstall

Now that it is working...

the mod is awsome!!

- i did find a bug tho. :(

many times when i sent a car on patrol it drove on the wrong side of the road.

I tried your suggestion and it worked.

Other than the traffic jams, everything else works. :)

i had this same problem and i fixed it by reinstalling the 1.9 installer and "NOT" adding "ANY" custom police lights or any other mod from this site.

The reason for that is because non of these self made mods are compatible with 1.9 and they need to be updated with the new prototypes & commands Hoppah added.

So for now you just have to wait until these mods are updated and use the default lights Hoppah made, but you can use custom sirens :D thats the upside of this post.

Now i'm not sure of my problem. maybe i'm missing something.. but i downloaded LAMOD 1.9 now LOVE THE map and everything. but i got this bug that i just don't get. ok there are cars driving around and there are some parked at the wal - mart Taxi's i'm guessing. but they show up as blocks. not cars. should i redownload it or what

" I've got another problem i've seen after installing patch.. still don't have taxi models. and behid the large fire station. traffic gets Messed up at the light by the rail way. i get the biggest back up i've ever seen.

have to put 3 police man there to turn traffic around.... the patch added more traffic witch is anoying.. but livable if they stop getting in jams... "

Install the patch and that will fix the missing cars