Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod bugs, issues and problems

I also don't know how i need to say it in english so this is in Dutch... :D :

em42009092620505812.th.png

De civilian vehicles stoppen hier gewon voor het verkeerslicht voor de andere kant...

Hierdoor onstaat er een fille... dan met ik met m'n politieventjes komen en ze de andere kant opsturen...

grtz FFK

That is the UK version,i have that,water moves on my version,could it be your GFX settings.

fair suggestion, i did set it all to low for a minute, will try later with higher gfx, though did work in 1.8 fine and also in oringinal on those low settings i think.

De civilian vehicles stoppen hier gewon voor het verkeerslicht voor de andere kant...

Hierdoor onstaat er een fille... dan met ik met m'n politieventjes komen en ze de andere kant opsturen...

grtz FFK

Ya I get that to, huge traffic jams

grtz FFK

i've already the same problem in my game

can you fix it ?

PS : nice map ! :cheers:

I have the Deluxe version, is this supported? :(

I downloaded yesterday, about five minutes after the release. I installed today, and just installed the patch. When I load the mod' I get a warning screen saying the mod is "Not compatable or corrupt." I continued anyway. I can play freeplay without any problems except for one one minor thing: it's still using the default map!! :(

I am downloading again, just incase something went wrong due to the servers being bombarded with hits, but the file seems to be OK, it installed fine and was 150MB.

On a side note, the installer did not detect my installation of the game at "C:\Program Files\Sixteentons entertainment\Emergency 4 Deluxe." and no desktop icon was created - but that's not a big issue!

Are you installing the patch into the same directory that you installed 1.9 in?

It doesn't give me a choice. As soon as I click on it it gives me that message

And yes I've already installed and played v1.9

em42009092620505812.th.png

I get this error too. I think what FireFightersKid means in English is that the truck gets hung up on that corner and it backs traffic up across the whole map unless it gets redirected right away.

I get this error too. I think what FireFightersKid means in English is that the truck gets hung up on that corner and it backs traffic up across the whole map unless it gets redirected right away.

Yes I see that too, and other vehicles get hung there as well not just that truck, and as others have stated, the traffic jams are bad

On my EM4 + la mod 1.9 game after something about hour of play game starts crashing to desktop after 5 minutes of play, when I load it from savegame.

Hazmat truck when returns to second, smaller FD doesn't park properly, so fireengine cant park at all, when it returns to FD2 too.

I noticed vehicle pathing problem on new freeplay map, when ambulaces are returning to patrol route after injured person delivery to hospital.

Posting this in the right section this time:

Traffic on major streets needs to be reduced by 1/4th. The most painful intersection is the three way at the West side of the map where the train rails end. The car going Southbound gets stuck turning westbound and it's not even getting stuck from anything. It just stops there! All other traffic blocks from the map that I've experienced end up from having to redirect there OR end up from civilians moving onto the roadways and not moving back to the sidewalk. I believe these are static (non-moving) civilians.

Unfortunately, LA Mod has turned into Los Angeles Traffic & Civilian Road removers. :(

Once all the traffic issues are fixed, everything will be perfect. Good work so far Hop.

I'm getting an error message when trying to install the patch, it says

(The Los Angeles Mod does not seem to be installed

Please install the Los Angeles mod v1.9 first

Setup will now exit)

And the registry key is in the LA Mod v1.9 folder

I have the Deluxe version, is this supported? :(

I downloaded yesterday, about five minutes after the release. I installed today, and just installed the patch. When I load the mod' I get a warning screen saying the mod is "Not compatible or corrupt." I continued anyway. I can play freeplay without any problems except for one one minor thing: it's still using the default map!! :(

I am downloading again, just in case something went wrong due to the servers being bombarded with hits, but the file seems to be OK, it installed fine and was 150MB.

On a side note, the installer did not detect my installation of the game at "C:\Program Files\Sixteentons entertainment\Emergency 4 Deluxe." and no desktop icon was created - but that's not a big issue!

I just re-downloaded and ran the 'repair' mode in the installer, tried again and I am continuing to get the compatibility warning when loading the mod, and no new map. I will do a full re-install tomorrow, but any assistance you have would be great.