Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod bugs, issues and problems

ok went for test 1, nothings changed, bug for the patch... it puts the files into the "mods" folder insted of the 1.9 folder simple fix for that, just place the files in a 1.9 file and the patch should install fine, here goes test 2

I still have missing model
ok went for test 1, nothings changed, bug for the patch... it puts the files into the "mods" folder insted of the 1.9 folder simple fix for that, just place the files in a 1.9 file and the patch should install fine, here goes test 2

Oops, I made a small mistake, already fixed it and reuploaded the patch. Just download it again. Some files got copied to the Mods folder instead of the Los Angeles Mod folder. In your case: Reinstall the mod before applying the patch, otherwise you will get an error message saying you already installed this patch.

Hi Hoppah! The map is great!

I didnt seen any really bad bugs there.

Nevertheless I can report:

a trafic path bug: it happend a few times,

post-1533-1253960409.jpg

I confirm.

-The water is static for me too (Deluxe edition) (But I use the minimal graphics options)

-Squad units drives wired on the bridge.

-Patrol units seemed to drive the same patrolpath too often.

-Patrol units cause traffic jam - http://em4.3dn.ru/photo/5-0-28-3

-[M1n1d0u: circulation accident near the LA river the vehicules spawn and imidiatly explodes] - I marked place: http://em4.3dn.ru/photo/5-0-29-3

The one where traffic jam occurs where the cars path crosses each other.

are you sure? of course we know that the only thing it's that it happens to much each car get on that path by my no other one will do. besides that on that place the patrol cars chance to start a jam is around 80 or 90%

Guest #1emergencyfan

i crash to desktop everytime i try freeplay or a mission. i dont get any error msgs. i downloaded the settings patch but that did not help. Any ideas on what i can do?

this is my 1st post sorry if it is the wrong section...

i crash to desktop everytime i try freeplay or a mission. i dont get any error msgs. i downloaded the settings patch but that did not help. Any ideas on what i can do?

this is my 1st post sorry if it is the wrong section...

Try a different mod or no mod. Does it still crash?

are you sure? of course we know that the only thing it's that it happens to much each car get on that path by my no other one will do. besides that on that place the patrol cars chance to start a jam is around 80 or 90%

This happens very often when I play. Yes, most of the times it's patrol cars that causes it, but other cars causes the problem as well. The way I see it is that the cars turning left i located in the right lane, then they cross the path to the cars going straight forward and the cause a jam.

!!PATCH BUG FOUNDED!!

the patch delete the la mod missions?! I have in menu only missions 11-30

FOUNDED :cry:

That's impossible, the patch only changes a couple of smaller file. Not related to the missions at all.

Edit: I just checked it and I have still all 30 missions (10 LA Mod + 20 EM4) listed.

It's not static here. I just checked it. Do you have 911:FR and do more people have this problem? I think it's a 911:FR related problem.

i was given the game with this cover if it helps re:static water.

495786048_M.jpg

Emergency 4 Global Fighters for life

water is still static after a full uninstall of la and e4, defrag, restart, sweep with ccleaner and reinstall. fine in e4 original.

i was given the game with this cover if it helps re:static water.

495786048_M.jpg

Emergency 4 Global Fighters for life

water is still static after a full uninstall of la and e4, defrag, restart, sweep with ccleaner and reinstall. fine in e4 original.

That is the UK version,i have that,water moves on my version,could it be your GFX settings.

And patch works fine i now have cinema,omly traffic jam left now is the one by the police staion,where cars turns right and blocks traffic,i had placed a PD officer outside station to divert traffic away for now

em42009092616344120.th.jpg Where the PD officer is,that is where only traffic issue seems to be now,i had to move officer further up road to divert traffic,if this cant be fixed i can live with it,so it not an issue,Mod is muchly nicely good,you put so much effort into this and i think your great fo doing this new map