Russ

Training / Tutorial

Hey Folks,

Is there a way to skip the tutorial? I finally got my copy of the game today from amazon.de and it took forever to install and I've had a quick go on freeplay but for some reason it wont let me do campaign until I do the training stuff....my question is:

Can I bypass this in any way as the game crashs on me when I move onto the third task!

Any help is appreicated.

Russ

PS: Is there any translation from de to en available? I'm struggling a little to understand. I've done a search but come up with dead links or old posts from people who claim to be working on one even though the thread hasnt been posted in for months ;)

Edited by Russ

Guest Gamesfunk
Can I bypass this in any way as the game crashs on me when I move onto the third task!

To skip the tutorial: go to options and put the lowest option (didactiel or the german word) to 'désactivé' or the german word for it.

PS: Is there any translation from de to en available? I'm struggling a little to understand. I've done a search but come up with dead links or old posts from people who claim to be working on one even though the thread hasnt been posted in for months ;)

There will be a handmade all-to-English translation in a month or so, more info: press this link.

G.