olevinaa

Finland mod Lohja city (In-Progress/Reopened)

Yeah, that is a lot of bays, but they don't use them anymore that much. There is no longer a fire dept ambulance, no water tender, the Voluntary Company in the station ceased action and etc.

There is one engine, one reserve engine, a tower truck, a few utility trucks, a battallion chief and a not much else, and it ain't that busy station, so it looks good, but that is about what is left.

:welcome: To the forums

I still think a Children of Bodom concert area would rock... lol...

Yea, if we had that many bays, we could just park our cars there too. Or a lot more engines if we're a busy house.

Those last doors at left are for washing and repairing, something useful is coming there ;)

Guest nevadium

Hi everybody! I'd like you to know, that i'm 3d modeller, and i have been ideating,

and making some buildings for this mod.

but i just made my profile to this forum,

so you haven't heard of me. I would love you to ive me ideas,

and contact me also in case that you are interested,

or need information of this mod&project.

Thank you!

Man, gonna love this mod! Firetrucks look so damn good and those emergencylights - Perfect! :12:

That "older" police car (the one with the lightbar) looks like the real one with those lights. Love it!!

btw, very good work!!

Can't wait this mod! :laugh:

Man, gonna love this mod! Firetrucks look so damn good and those emergencylights - Perfect! :12:

That "older" police car (the one with the lightbar) looks like the real one with those lights. Love it!!

btw, very good work!!

Can't wait this mod! :laugh:

Yeah, what police cars will come, along with the VWs? Ford Mondeos? Jaguar? :P