Superburke

Editor

First of all, We are all busy people, when you post a request for help, give it a day, before deciding to bump the topic... I merged two posts, and deleted two others, as there was no need for triple posting all within 20 minutes..

To start the editor, you can make a shortcut to the normal game exe. Then you can add -editor to the end of the target line.. Mine for emergency 4 Deluxe looks like this:

"C:\installs\Emergency 4 Deluxe\Em4Deluxe.exe" -editor

and for 911:fr

"C:\Installs\911 - First Responders\EM4.exe" -editor

This won't be the same location as yours, but it's pretty close, plus this way you can have a shortcut on your desktop so it's easier to access..

PS. If you can't find the start menu folder for your game, then I'd suggest removing a few programs, or not putting them all in the start menu. ;)

Ummmm how to i get the editor? Like Emergency 4 (v1.3) Editor

Or scanario editer

When i get home tonight i will post a screenshot of how to get to the editor from your desktop,one question did you buy EM4 or have you downloaded it through a torrent site,be honest please

I bought it from amazon it came with no manual i installed it no data was on it i got the link of the place i bought http://www.amazon.co.uk/Emergency-Global-F...4080&sr=8-1

I guess it was a used copy as it came without any manual,did it look like a proper CD with the EM4 picture on this,i only ask this as some people sell stuff on Amazon as used,when what they have done it burn a copy of the game to disk and stick a label on it,i will post image tonight of where to find editor,if you still can't find it,even after reinstalling the game,or trying to find editor with e picture i post,then im thinking it could be a copy from another disc,and as people have said in the past if this is the case,certain things are missing,like the editor and Mod installer,but anyway i will post tonight and then let us know if this works

PS. Edit:If you have been sold an illegal copy Amazon will help you out,you say when you installed there was no Data,what do you meen by this?

Theres ModInstaller em4 Em4 (Notice change in caps diffrent icons) Play Emergency 4 some config files Data Mods Logfile and thats it

You shouldn't install all files seperatly on your desktop. When installing the files you need to make sure all files are saved in a folder called Emergency 4 (or Emergency 4 Deluxe or 911 first responders if you have those games). If you just install all files on your desktop the modinstaller can't find the correct folder and will say the mod is corrupt. Just try to install it on the default location the installer gives you.