Superburke

Editor

That was my start menu its full So what shall i do now?

I really don't get why you bring up your start menu all of the sudden?

The default location of the installation used by the installer is C:/Program files/[name game manufacturer]/Emergency 4 (if C is your hard drive. Just do me a favor and reinstall EM4 in that location.

I really don't get why you bring up your start menu all of the sudden?

The default location of the installation used by the installer is C:/Program files/[name game manufacturer]/Emergency 4 (if C is your hard drive. Just do me a favor and reinstall EM4 in that location.

I believe you use the start menu to get to the editor,which is what i am helpingg him with as that was what he was asking about in his very first post,so i guess thats why he keep mentioning about the start menu,unless i have mis understood what he wants to know,but i could be wrong,but as for installing mods and stuff then yeah i totally agree with the C/program files thing pyrothijs,so maybe with all the posts i have got confused myself in trying to help. :nixweiss:

But if i reinstall all mods and progress will go

Go to the data folder and copy the save folder into the folder 'my documents'. After the reinstall replace the empty save folder by the save folder in your 'my documents' folder.

If you can't install mods and you don't have a modinstaller, how did you managed to install mods? And even if they do get removed, you can always redownload them and install them again.

This is the screen shot that shows you where to look for your editor mod installer etc,yes its Vista,but the start menu is the same

Basically start-All programs-then scroll down till you see sixteentons entertainment

EDIT:I have now removed the screenshot as it been up for a while,and no point leaving it up now.

Guest madforce
Hey i re-installed found sixteen tons entertainment its not there :L

I believe it is a tag appended to em4.exe, at least that how it is on my setup. "EM4.exe -editor" So if the shortcut isn't there, you'll need to create one, point it to the em4.exe and added the -editor to it and see where that gets ya.

Guest EvoNeiko

i have aproblem with it.. i wanted to reset the map so i uninstalled LAMOD and reinstalled it. seems like in the editor it wont reset. i uninstall 911 and reinstall it and lamod. games back to default but Editor is still same? where do i delete or how do i reset it to default with LAMOD 1.9.2

Guest EvoNeiko

thats not what i ment.. i ment I moded the LAMOD map alittle. movie the traffic lights on the other side of the road. like they are in the California and other US places. when i installed patches it don't fix. i even made some mistakes someplaces. and i want to start over witha fresh LAMOD map and everything i reinstall it. the editor always goes to what i have setup before.. how do i stop that..