Guest echo04

la mod corrupted...

I recently installed the LA mod and it worked perfectly but i was having the same problem when trying to install the London mod however i found a very helpful answer to the same question on yahoo answers (link: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090524022928AA82TPA) basically it says that once you've installed the mod instead of clicking on the modification to install it place the file(once extracted) into to a mods file in your emergency four file (create one if you haven't already) then go to the start menu, open up the emergency four file and start up the mod installer then press install package and select from your mods folder the modification this should now work, hope this isn't too complicated and that it helps.

I've never had this problem before but I would recommend a few things, makes sure the mod is going into the correct EM4 or 911:FR path, You may have to reinstall EM4 or 911:FR, and don't download the mod from any website other than this one, they may not have permission, and the file may contain a virus if you download it somewhere other than Emergency Planet

wow thanks man I had the same problem just cause I changed the game folder's name from 911 - First Responders to 911 First Responders !! I changed it back and now I'm installing mods

HI, I'm getting same problem with London Mod, la mod... i've just had to wipe hard drive and re-intall windows 7 as Hotmail was hacked. I've been using this mod for years and had it backed up on another hard drive. I've even re-downloaded it and still get a corruption message.

The package on the site is not corrupted (for the LA mod i'm unsure about the London), but what is usually the culprit is that the file did not download 100% correctly, which means delete the file off your computer and clear your internet browser(s) cache and redownloading the file.  Sometimes although rarely it can be a problem with the installation of the game it's self causing the issue, reinstall the game to the default directory and it should work.

I had the EXACT same problem and I fixed it.

Does the program say it will install to a directory such as C/Program Files (x86)/Emergency 4/Mods?

If so then make sure that directory is there, if not make it. (Create the folders.)

Then install it, then drag the mod folder to your mods folder of your actual game.

Hope this helped.