Paramedic_Engine_2

Sirens

Hey guys, just wondering if any of you a had any new siren files, if you are a vollunteer and you have you truck maxed out with lights and sirens, maybe create some new sirens for the mods. If anybody else has any new sirens, if you would not mind posting them, that would be great. I have been trying to find a code 3 V-Con Wail siren on youtube so I can record in on Garage Band but I have not found anything. Thanks

SincerelY,

Mike

Guest NPD-Traffic

I did have a old siren pack i dont know link online somewhere i have a newer one i was going to release but most of the sirens are in the WIP Newark mod so im not releasing it at all until the mod is done

I made a 'dual tone' style siren based on the Locktronics LTS Emergalert siren. I used the demos from their website.

It's not perfect. The wail seems to go to high or something.

(Locktronics website: http://www.emergalert.com.au/LTS/index.htm

ACT and Victorian (Australian) fire brigades use them.

:welcome: to the forums. I like the idea. :)

Couldn't find an exact Vcon but this is somewhat similar. The priority tone is quite different so I haven't recorded that on to this one. I can change the timing around if you want so yelps at different times or something. It's quite seemless so there shouldn't really be too much weird noise ro skipping when it loops, but it is almost 1:30am here so if I need to fix it up next few days I can do that. :)

Edit: Or if you want I can just record 30 seconds of each (wail, yelp, priority, etc)

Edit 2: Added Tomar 940 series upload

Edit 3: Added Electronic Q / Powercall mix. Will try to add an air horn into this at some point but not tonight. Lazy.

Edit 4: Okay, so I just actually tested a few of them and yeah. I'll fix them in the morning but looks like I've forgotten to change the Tomar one to mono so it doesn't work. Some of the others are a wee bit loud. Ah the beauty of rushing things out. Will fix it in the morning though, given it's now 3am here. >_<

Vcon_Similar.mp3

Tomar_940_Series.mp3

Powercall.wav

^ Yeah, they were much too loud when I recorded them and I didn't actually test them ingame before I put them up for download. I've redone alot of them, just need to actually upload them. Had to fly back to Perth for a little while so have a few days to play around and get them going again. Will upload new ones today. :)

Edit: Updated the Tomar and Locktronics (mix) sirens, and have a shorter LTS siren (I use for Police vehicles)... too big to upload so they're here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=c1f12dd...04e75f6e8ebb871

Will work on the Vcon and others in the next few days. On a different computer at the moment. -_-

Couldn't find an exact Vcon but this is somewhat similar. The priority tone is quite different so I haven't recorded that on to this one. I can change the timing around if you want so yelps at different times or something. It's quite seemless so there shouldn't really be too much weird noise ro skipping when it loops, but it is almost 1:30am here so if I need to fix it up next few days I can do that. :)

Edit: Or if you want I can just record 30 seconds of each (wail, yelp, priority, etc)

Edit 2: Added Tomar 940 series upload

Edit 3: Added Electronic Q / Powercall mix. Will try to add an air horn into this at some point but not tonight. Lazy.

Edit 4: Okay, so I just actually tested a few of them and yeah. I'll fix them in the morning but looks like I've forgotten to change the Tomar one to mono so it doesn't work. Some of the others are a wee bit loud. Ah the beauty of rushing things out. Will fix it in the morning though, given it's now 3am here. >_<

Is it possible for you to make a video or something so that we can hear them before downloading?