ncfirebuff343

boston mod

ok people i need some help i am shot i cant fig out what the other five missions can be so i have came to the people so post what you would like to see in the game and i will eather put it if it sounds good

1. bomb threats thro out the city (aqua teen hunger force bull crap that happend)

2. fire at the uss constitution

3. good old house fire

4. terrorist plot at john hancock tower

5. riot at fenway park

1)East Boston gas surge

2)Bomb attack threat central station

1)East Boston gas surge

2)Bomb attack threat central station

We need a good old house fire too. lol. Them good old house fires are simple and fun ^^

What about some sort of VIP esscort/protection?

they are my favorite type of missions :)

BTW: good work :12:

VIP's are fun, but time consuming and somewhat annoying.

ok i talked to Hoppah last month or last week cant rember but i do have permission but most of them are just the skins around the car model to show it in 3d but we are gettting more models for the skins AND IT IS GOING TO BE RELEASED even if i have to buy the rights from Hoppah

Wheew! lol! Rescues givin' me a heart attack! lol! All I need to do is add the lightbar, the little box thing on top of the cab, and wheels, then she'll be the beastliest rescue in the mod (I believe its the only one).

Guest hartfordtac1

ok so ive been looking at this for a while so i decided to make a account so i can ask what do you use to make your 3d models like the pics of engine 37 that 3d pic how do you make it and what do you uselightbar22.gif

post-6807-1257717207.gif