ncfirebuff343

boston mod

ok people i need some help i am shot i cant fig out what the other five missions can be so i have came to the people so post what you would like to see in the game and i will eather put it if it sounds good

1. bomb threats thro out the city (aqua teen hunger force bull crap that happend)

2. fire at the uss constitution

3. good old house fire

4. terrorist plot at john hancock tower

5. riot at fenway park

ok people i need some help i am shot i cant fig out what the other five missions can be so i have came to the people so post what you would like to see in the game and i will eather put it if it sounds good

1. bomb threats thro out the city (aqua teen hunger force bull crap that happend)

2. fire at the uss constitution

3. good old house fire

4. terrorist plot at john hancock tower

5. riot at fenway park

That sounds really good :) looks like your mod's coming along very nicely. I can't wait to see how it turns out :) i like your skins, their really good, and the rescue 1 looks amazing, can't wait to see more :)

Good job, and good luck,

Greg

i am ganna be pushing for this mod to come out on 1/12/2010 it is when a good friend Lt Keven Kelly of the Boston fire Dept died heading to a medic call when his truck's brakes gave out and the truck crashed in to the wall

Sounds good :) that's sad. Thats strange the brakes gave out though, those kinds of problems are rare when good maintenence is kept, like it should be. Sorry for your loss, didn't know.

The GMC Ambulance (a.k.a. Paramedic 1) is about 50% done. The rear (everything except the cab) is pretty much done, but I forgot the lightbar back there. I am having a little trouble with the cab. I have just thought of something that might work, but I will wait till morning or tomorrow afternoon. Expect some pics sometime this week.

After I am done with the ambo, I need to work on the Newark Mod or the Roseville Mod, just to let you guys know.

i am ganna be pushing for this mod to come out on 1/12/2010 it is when a good friend Lt Keven Kelly of the Boston fire Dept died heading to a medic call when his truck's brakes gave out and the truck crashed in to the wall

Do you know something that is kind of a coincidence about that? That show that was on 2-3 years ago "Firehouse USA: Boston" Followed that station, and in the first episode, one of the guys said "Kevin Kelly is known throught the department as 'Second Incident", we go out on one call, and we'll end up getting two outta him when he's on duty".

It seems like that was their "Second Incident" with him, unfortunately it resulted in his death though.

RIP Kevin Kelly.

Anyway, back on topic, the mod looks great, Huntington Ave is one of my favorite Boston Stations, and I'm looking forward to its release (But take as much time as needed, a good mod takes time). Good Work. :12:

Guest nelsonsilve

Definitely not the best place to write and so sorry for everyone but it could help someone that I can make it to the Y hub is activated in order thanks to ello