ncfirebuff343

boston mod

hey guys there is a la mod and a ny mod i think its time for boston to get in the game i am looking for some people to do

boston mod banner is done thanks to martjuh.denb

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img19.imageshack.us/img19/9759/bostonq.gif%7Boption%7D

Still need Badly

Scripters

UV-mappers

BFD

Engine 3

Engine 10

Engine 37

Rescue 1

H3 (hazmat unit)

Chief unit

Brush Fire 1

tower Ladder 3

Ladder 23

Ladder 18

BEMS

1 BEMS paramedic unit

1 BEMS ambulance

1 BEMS Supervisor

BPD

boston marked car

boston slick top

boston motorcycle

boston mobile command unit

boston pd suv

mass state police

marked car

slick top

suv

charger

Started

Not Started

Done

I just read up that Ladder 26 crashed on Jan 9 because they lost their brakes. Have they repaired it and are using it? Also, (suggestion) instead of Haz Mat 3, do Haz Mat 2 so that if you make station 3, you have Engine 2 and Haz Mat 2 in it: http://www.massmetrofire.org/images/BostonSta3.jpg Main site: http://www.massmetrofire.org/bostonstations.html

EDIT: Also, you can put Engine 10, Tower Ladder 3, Rescue 1, Collapse, Tunnel Rescue, and the Division 1 Chief into District 6's HQ. Another suggestion ;)

umm yes i heard lt kevin kelly was a dear friend of mine that mod is in his honer l-26 did not repaint it or fix it they got a brand new ladder belive it or no boston has only 1 hazmat and that is H3 H2 is a Lighting/Special Unit idk way they use that when h2 has no hazmat stuff on board

if anybody else has any ideas what to pop in the mod say it and i will look into it

i dont know about all that i might do it in v1.2 but for now i just wanna get it up so people can play it then i will add in what trucks belong where

still could use a bit more help

umm yes i heard lt kevin kelly was a dear friend of mine that mod is in his honer l-26 did not repaint it or fix it they got a brand new ladder belive it or no boston has only 1 hazmat and that is H3 H2 is a Lighting/Special Unit idk way they use that when h2 has no hazmat stuff on board

if anybody else has any ideas what to pop in the mod say it and i will look into it

i dont know about all that i might do it in v1.2 but for now i just wanna get it up so people can play it then i will add in what trucks belong where

still could use a bit more help

Don't double post, use the edit button please.

Last 3 posts merged.

ok here is the ruff draft of the new pierce quantom in emergency history credit to puppysboy222

i know it looks crapy but its not done yet trust me this will come out sick

Der! Becaue of your sick pictures that helped as blueprints, and NPD for helping out when I ran into a huge problem. The trucks about 80%, it was at 90% but the difficulty held us back. Anyway, give a round of applause for...

i38398_R1.jpg

Boston FD Rescue 1