Hoppah

Additional Units Submod

Sorry but I didn't come into Em4 LA Mod til' v1.8 came out, but what does ATF stand for and do again?

Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives . They're like the FBI, and DEA put together. Drug enforcement, guns, bombings, arson fires.

for more info http://www.atf.gov/

DARE as in the DARE that educates kids? I highly doubt that, they would serve no purpose and putting them in game would really only require a reskin and some scripting knowledge.

Well DARE in my county drive Ford cars not really sure what kind but there 4 door lightweight.They have lights,sirens,and can be used to respond to emergency calls.Other than education they primarily do security at the park,highschool football games,& crowd control at events.So I wouldn't call them totally useless.

This is the car ford_cars.jpg

but the DARE Vehicle has lights and sirens

Can't wait been wanting a large ambulance will it hold more than 1 person hate having to dispatch lots of units for something that's not quite big enough for the MAS unit.say 4-5 persons

believe it will just be like a normal ambulance, y can change the number of passengers in the ambulances in the editor