Hoppah

Additional Units Submod

why not add the ford f350. i like it

- Jon

Voodo said he doesnt like the model, well atleast for the Excursion and the F350 models is based on the excursion I would thank. I can see where he is coming from as they could use a bit work to be more accurate, but personally i like them as they are.

sorry iam grumpy 3 hrs sleep then spending the day at a 3 alarm fire made me this way anyways BTT....

Ford Econoline Van with lightbar and CG Markings

Ford Excursion with lightbar and CG Markings

and Ford F350 with lightbar and CG Markings

were also made... pics of the "finished" CG units from the old Federal Mod Topic.....

Understandable :) If this was the fed mod I could understand but just seems over kill for the LA Mod.

Did you send that ATF guy in t-shirt (and other ATF fellas) to Hoppah?

Oops. Sorry, I forgot about your question. No, these units won't be in the submod, I lost them a long while ago when changing computers (I had backed up the vehicle models, but the persons were directly in the EM4 directory and got erased).

Hoppah did make 3 new ATF persons though.

swano it's question for hoppah...

that he create next SWAT cars, FBI cars...

hoppah: how number cars remain for release?

You are mistaking this submod with a full new mod. There are NO new vehicles being made for this submod. Only vehicles which were made some time ago (and were never released) and some vehicles which got deleted from the LA Mod are included to this mod.

Ech :D

Voodo sorry repeated question but I didnt got an answer.

Did you send that ATF guy in t-shirt (and other ATF fellas) to Hoppah?

Unfortunately, Voodoo_Operator lost all the files of the personnel. I liked them too, but I had to make new ones which are a bit different and not as good as these.

Hoppah

I can just see myself placing a small shed out in the midddle of know where on the map, and moving a event to it, then the atf and all them rolling up to the shed and jumping off the suv's :P

keep it up :D