Hoppah

Additional Units Submod

first great job on 1.9 and now for a stupid question, any chance we'll see the ATF Fire Investigator? if for nothing realism?...

just asking......

just dont get the hose :23_31_4: :12:

Yo hoppah!

I was wathing old Federal Units thread and I have a question.

I found this picture

ATFCompleted.jpg

Will this submod have all this personel with changing clothes posibility. I mean there is cool guy with ATF t-shirt. I would be nice to give him vest and cap. :D

i keep saying things i want and want and want i feel like a little kid at christmas, but i'd really like to see some coast guard ground units... i really liked that the new ford pickup ! :gut:

What would be the point in cg ground units?

whats the point in a CG helo? cant rescue anyone outta the water with it....

ground units could be placed in the port area for realism....

dont like to argue with ya, just liked the models.

Hey Hoppster. I was wondering if you are including the USCG Units? I am addicted to the Coast Guard, so if you don't add 'em, I'll either hunt Voodoo down and demand it or break into your house and demand it from you ( or demand you to demand Voodoo to give you the units if you don't have them).

Anyway, can't wait for the release, and I'm serious about the above. sort of

whats the point in a CG helo? cant rescue anyone outta the water with it....

ground units could be placed in the port area for realism....

dont like to argue with ya, just liked the models.

Because the CG helo has the rappel rescue function which is something air evac doesnt usually do. We already have Port Police and CG doesnt do law enforcement in terms of the laws broken in the game since there isnt a stolen boat event, DUI boater, or anything like that.

I dont see why it has to be an argument rather then a civilized debate.

Hey Hoppster. I was wondering if you are including the USCG Units? I am addicted to the Coast Guard, so if you don't add 'em, I'll either hunt Voodoo down and demand it or break into your house and demand it from you ( or demand you to demand Voodoo to give you the units if you don't have them).

Anyway, can't wait for the release, and I'm serious about the above. sort of

The first post says the dolphin helio and rescue boat will be included. Were there more USCG models that Voodo made? I forgot.

Because the CG helo has the rappel rescue function which is something air evac doesnt usually do. We already have Port Police and CG doesnt do law enforcement in terms of the laws broken in the game since there isnt a stolen boat event, DUI boater, or anything like that.

The first post says the dolphin helio and rescue boat will be included. Were there more USCG models that Voodo made? I forgot.

sorry iam grumpy 3 hrs sleep then spending the day at a 3 alarm fire made me this way anyways BTT....

Ford Econoline Van with lightbar and CG Markings

Ford Excursion with lightbar and CG Markings

and Ford F350 with lightbar and CG Markings

were also made... pics of the "finished" CG units from the old Federal Mod Topic.....

post-3430-1254126720.jpg

post-3430-1254126729.jpg

post-3430-1254126743.jpg

post-3430-1254126755.jpg