Hoppah

Additional Units Submod

so what agency is the ambulance?? it looks sweet

Voodoo_Operator wanted to add a generec fire- and police department to his mod and already made that ambulance.

Will there be any way for me to pick and choose which units I want installed once I download the submod?

Because there are some files that are shared by all vehicles (freeplaybase.xml for example) I can do that only partly. You can choose which vehicles will be playable, but the installer will install all vehicles and leave the vehicles you don't want disabled.

Wow, awsome, what is that frightliner truck supposed to be, an ambulance that can transport multiple patients, like 2 ha ? I reallly like the look of it. Oh and is there a way we can send that new amulance to the station??

Probably not. That ambulance bigger than any of the LA Mod ambulances and the size of it will cause problems with the available space in the fire station(s).

Hoppah

awwwwh, well maybe down the road I will try to replace it with the BLS at station 2

Well I would think it would be possible in either station, you would just have to alter the model of the fire station bay to allow it to fit. Then alter the gates to the height of the adjusted openings.

I hope so, I love the big ambulances!

I do as well but we only have 3 in the city, but there all rescue trucks.

Cant wait to see your work Hoppah, well yours and Voodo's to be correct.

Well I would think it would be possible in either station, you would just have to alter the model of the fire station bay to allow it to fit. Then alter the gates to the height of the adjusted openings.

I do as well but we only have 3 in the city, but there all rescue trucks.

Cant wait to see your work Hoppah, well yours and Voodo's to be correct.

I dont think it is long as the engine, it should fit

What does that new ambulance say on it, it looks like BCFD or DCFD???

GCFD I think, Generic City Fire Department.

The Ford Excursion won't be in the submod. Voodoo_Operator doesn't like the model, so we decided not to add it. The white unmarked van which can be found in the old Federal Units topic won't be added as well.

Any reason for the exclusion of the white unmarked van, or you just don't want to?

Basically, it sucked.

It's a van I made based on Hoppah's ambulance, before Mikey made a similar van from scratch (which is the one being currently used as the LASD prisoner transport). It didn't really have any interesting features, and it had many flaws. So it's gone.

Since we're getting a national guard ambulace does that mean we're getting a national guard medic and stretcher team?

That depends on Hoppah (Not trying to put pressure on him or anything... heheh). I've already talked to him about it.

The thing is, a medic would be fairly easy to do (I think they have the same uniforms as any other soldier, save for a few details that probably can't be seen in game, anyway), so it would just be an usual soldier with medic functions. The stretcher team would be a lot harder, however, because they would need helmets like the regular soldiers, and that would need a lot of work, so it's up to Hoppah to decide if he has that much time to spend on a submod (he's already doing a lot by making some Fed Mod units playable in-game, most of them were far from ready!)

Edited by Voodoo_Operator

GCFD I think, Generic City Fire Department.

......Voodoo_Operator doesn't like the model, so we decided not to add it.......

cant wait! also the space at the fire station, i believe he meens the VO's arn't big enough, like if u park the commant unit at the current police station it takes up almost 2 spots... so u can only park that or a RP at the station, it'll fit.... just will take up more than one opening....

seems correct if iam wrong break out the whip :1046275767_ugly:

p.s. would love to see someone reskin the Heavy RA to LAFD paint....

cant wait! also the space at the fire station, i believe he meens the VO's arn't big enough, like if u park the commant unit at the current police station it takes up almost 2 spots... so u can only park that or a RP at the station, it'll fit.... just will take up more than one opening....

seems correct if iam wrong break out the whip :1046275767_ugly:

p.s. would love to see someone reskin the Heavy RA to LAFD paint....

If it fit in St. 2 Bay and it had an LAFD Paint job, it would be amazing!