Hoppah

Additional Units Submod

Guest yahya19777

im not sure if you are aware but Mr Hoppah is no longer modding. so the answer is no.

Thank you ,y friend for reply, but I am not sure about that, anyways i hope if any moders can help...

Regards..

Okay, since you're rather new to the forums I'll explain a few things, to avoid future problems:

None of these units are from theLA area. Hoppah has only added LA vehicles.

The tanker truck would have more bugs than it's worth

Hoppah has retired from modding, so it won't be made by him. I'll jus trepeat what Texas DPS said, and say No. Mr. Hoppah has retired from modding. So it shant be happening.

Hi Hoppah,its a very great submod I like it.

ButI would like to ask you, if I can change your submod a little bit.Those changings are only for me and I will not offering it to someone else.It could be that I will ask someone for help during scripting,because its new for me, but that would be the only exception.Please tell me what you think.

I also downloaded the alternate sirens with this submod. I noticed that for big vehicles such as the firetruck, mass casualty ambulance, and other vehicles with the louder and low-pitched siren, the sirens glitch. What happens is you turn on the siren, the alternate sirens AND the low-pitched sirens turn on making 2 sirens at once. It sounds horrible with both of them. Any way to fix this? Like remove the alternate sirens on the certain vehicles?

Thank you.

when I install the sub mod it states that it cannot find the 2.1 LA mod. I install it into the LA mod and it still does not work. Any suggestions to get it to work?

I also tried manually installing it and it states that administator will now allow for the files to be added to the mod files.

I am trying to edit the bptahoe skin to my home town, but when i edit the .dds file and remove the decals from v3o file it still shows up on the vechile white where the decals used to be? i have tried replacing the decals with the tahoe.dds in the v3o file but still no change, im stuck with those white marks where the decals used to be