Hoppah

Additional Units Submod

The whole point of the AUS was so that the Federal mod units wouldn't go to waste, plus people could have extra units... Really you only need about 5 police cars in total, and you could easily get away with no more than 30 vehicles in the entire mod, probably less.. The rest are just because Hoppah loves us soo much :)

Guest ModMaker2009

Hi,

I have been saving my progress as I have been going along with LA MOD 2.0, I noticed I only had 1 Ambulance at the big fire station. So what I did was dispatched 2 Ambulances to the big fire station clicked go to Fire Station and they did that fine.

I then realised I had a Large Ambulance, and a Red Ambulance stuck at the hospital doors enterance, so I clicked on the Large Ambulance pressed command "To Fire Station" by mistake as I know the Large Ambulance dont belong there and then my game crashed and came up with this error:

26293519.jpg

If you cannot read it the error says: (_LAPatrol9b3f0): Error: Symbol CMD_PATROL is not defined in current scope

ABORT RETRY CANCEL

The annoying thing is, is that I diddn't save my game this time round and have lost my progress from when I last loaded, is there anyway of restoring the game before it crashed so i dont loose my progress before the game crashed?

Regards,

The Large Ambulance will not goto Fire Station 1, this was discuessed in the AUS topic, its larger than the regular ALS ambulances. the large ambulance will be fine in the hospital er entrance or just send it on patrol. Hope this helps for future ref.

Guest ModMaker2009
The Large Ambulance will not goto Fire Station 1, this was discuessed in the AUS topic, its larger than the regular ALS ambulances. the large ambulance will be fine in the hospital er entrance or just send it on patrol. Hope this helps for future ref.

If you actually read what I wrote properly I said I know the Large Ambulance dont belong in FS1, I pressed To Fire Station by mistake which caused my game to crash and made me loose my progress with the game.

If I press go to station or what ever it just says 'this unit does not belong at the station' but it doesn't crash.

Hmm.. Thanks for that link to download, will try it out.

Also the Winterberg Mod, is that for EM4? And does it have a English Translation?