Hoppah

Additional Units Submod

Guest jacob1029

Just out of question, will the bus from EM3 be added back into this submod? That would be cool and it involves 0 modderling unless you want to add extra stuff to it.

Guest mrpolice1996
Just out of question, will the bus from EM3 be added back into this submod? That would be cool and it involves 0 modderling unless you want to add extra stuff to it.

No i don't think so...

I also remember someone saying it wasn't very realistic as they were only used for transporting prisoners between prisons

Sigh...

That model of that bus is very undetailed and not realistic. It doesn't look like anything like the real one. Then you have to redo the coding which involves making prototypes, unit images, text files and some other important files. Oh, and I also need to make the scripts (like the siren script) compatible with the vehicle. The vehiclecoding in EM3 is not the same as EM4, so it DOES NOT involve 0 'modderling'.

additionalunitsheader.jpg

You can download v0.1b of the Additional Units Submod now.

Download

Most recent version: v1.0

* DOWNLOAD *

Size: 7,02 MB

Compatible with v1.9.3 of the Los Angeles Mod.

Installation instructions:

Double click the .exe file and follow the instructions. Make sure the installation directory points to your EM4/911:FR folder.

Deinstallation instructions:

Delete and reinstall the Los Angeles Mod (and its patches if necessary).

You can find more information in the first post.

Please report bugs and other issues in this topic.

Hoppah

I really think that would be cool! Its so cute! :P

I think my scripts are a bit wrong.

because the staffing is different.... ( 2 medics in the ambulance instead of 1 medic + a paramedic)

so i cant put wounded people in the ambulance.

You can put wounded people in the ambulance. Just select both of them and choose the Stretcher from the equipment menu and pick 'em up. After you drop off the victim at the hospital, you should probably give them the Medic Bags or whatever they're called.

Very nice Hoppster! Can't wait to play it!;)

I think my scripts are a bit wrong.

because the staffing is different.... ( 2 medics in the ambulance instead of 1 medic + a paramedic)

so i cant put wounded people in the ambulance.

Huh?

Space for personnel is 3

Loadspace for patients is 2

So the large rescue ambulance can transport 2 patients.

Default staffing is 2 x FF/PM's with stretcher and 1 x FF/PM

Forgot to mention that Newfoundking made the lights for 5 vehicles. That means all vehicles have lights.

Great! Except half of the vehices don't have red steady burns (LEV, ATF MCP, ATF NRU, ATF Unmarked, and BP Tahoe), and they feel too "blinky" to me when compared to the lights on the base vehicles.

Also, doesn't the USCG boat seem a little big compared to the other units?

Overall it's excellent though.

Great! Except half of the vehices don't have red steady burns (LEV, ATF MCP, ATF NRU, ATF Unmarked, and BP Tahoe), and they feel too "blinky" to me when compared to the lights on the base vehicles.

Also, doesn't the USCG boat seem a little big compared to the other units?

Overall it's excellent though.

Steady burns are only part of the regulations in California I believe. It's not policy for every US state.

Steady burns are only part of the regulations in California I believe. It's not policy for every US state.

I understand that, so all the more reason the LEV (if nothing else) should have steady burns.

And since this submod is for the Los Angeles mod, the vehicles should have the steady burns to make them realistic.

EDIT: I just noticed that the LAPD Impala and the LAPD K9 vehicle have the same roof number, 108.

Guest mrpolice1996

Love it!! :)

The light on the big amblulance are amazing. :gut:

Just one bug: You can't get the coast guard to enter the new helicopter and he can't exit (or enter) it on the ground.

I also LOVE the new sirens! :wub: