Guangzhou,China mod

I recommend finding someone who can model and script, or atleast have an understanding of it, first, then this person will be able to tell you how many people you need for your mod, as you have your 'estimations' (word used loosely) wrong. I'm not trying to be rude, but without first finding this person who has the skills and understanding to lead the mod, you are just writing a thread, deciding a mod name, and posting photos off the internet, and the mod will never materialise, most 6+ year olds can do that these days.

Topic: Places for mods

I recommend finding someone who can model and script, or atleast have an understanding of it, first, then this person will be able to tell you how many people you need for your mod, as you have your 'estimations' (word used loosely) wrong. I'm not trying to be rude, but without first finding this person who has the skills and understanding to lead the mod, you are just writing a thread, deciding a mod name, and posting photos off the internet, and the mod will never materialise, most 6+ year olds can do that these days.

I already posted in that thread twice,everybody forgot about guangzhou :protest:

I strongly agree with you.

Dosedmonkey is right

I need 0/4 scripters

0/4 modelers

1/4 research people

0/4 sound people

Why do you need 4 people do sound and research? This is the easiest part of all. You should be able to get these done with one to two people. The only thing you need a second person for really is some one with actual knowledge of the local Emergency services. Some one like a Mikesphotos.

As for 4 people to model and script, your setting your expectations way to high. Your going to be very lucky to get 1-2 people to help in each department as most people that have these skills are quite busy.

Keep in mind most mods have been made by a team of about 3-4 people total with contributions from others here and there. The LA Mod was made almost exclusively by Hoppah with some contributions here and there, and alot of input from Mikesphotos.

Oh great this sucks,i have to wait until this summer,he's going to a small city where there are barely police or ambulances and I am going to a province to see how much it changed in the past 6-7 years since I left there.Last time I went,I saw a police car with lights on in every street and ambulances parked in the hospital plus a fire station nearby.