Guest lash00t0ut

ENTER CAR SCRIPT SOLVED!

Guest lash00t0ut

I have figured out the enter car script error. after reinstalling the game a few times, i have came to the conclusion that (keep in mind i have the french version and not the german) you MUST have French Patch 1.1 AND 1.2 INSTALLED inorder to fix it. if not then you will keep getting this error. ALL ENTER CAR SCRIPT POSTS WILL go here to keep from new topics and current threads from being spammed up with this error. Keep in mind this is only for the people with this error

I have figured out the enter car script error. after reinstalling the game a few times, i have came to the conclusion that (keep in mind i have the french version and not the german) you MUST have French Patch 1.1 AND 1.2 INSTALLED inorder to fix it. if not then you will keep getting this error. ALL ENTER CAR SCRIPT POSTS WILL go here to keep from new topics and current threads from being spammed up with this error. Keep in mind this is only for the people with this error

I tought it was clear enough when we says "Compatible Emergency 4 1.2" lol