MT275

Atlanta,Georgia Modification;Update:A new Poll,Please vote!

Puckett EMS  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like the option of having Puckett EMS's Critical Care unit?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe
    • Released as A submod later.

Quoted from your forums

I think Atlanta and NY are going to take the top in originality

Do you think that Atlanta mod can compete the NY mod or the LA mod?

Los Angeles mod has a lot of bugs that need to be gone through

LA mod is the only released full mod with American units and hasn't got so many bugs.

Winterburg doesn't really have an english translation from what i've seen

Winterberg mod has got an English translation.

RTS mod gets boring fast.

RTS is recommended for users who love realism and don't get bored by it.

New York mod isn't out.

Can I add the word "yet" to your sentence? Thanks

All the other mods out, including that 112 first responders, are very very dissapointing. I tried that 112 fs thing, and it's just the regular game with some reskins. Nothing's new.

Firstly there are many other well made released mods. Secondly Andrew made a small mod and he never said anything about new scripts and etc. He only improved the regular game. I haven't played his mod yet but I think he deserves some support for making a mod(and not just making a topic and a forum).

No other mod team's are working as close to as hard

I can make a huge team with real modders working on real mods really hard.

Sao Paulo has been b.sing their posts saying it was going to be released "soon" and not even that's original.

Life is a ***** and problems may occur. No one ever said that this mod is going to be released on a specific time. Soon means soon and the only think you can do is wait for it.

So it's You guys and N.Y, L.A doesn't even get close to comparison with whats going on.

You made me laugh with this one... Tragic...

I agree with Nick. At the moment this doesn't even compete with the LA Mod or the NY Mod. The NY Mod has already got a lot of vehicles done and some great new scripts. What do you have? 3 police cars? This mod might compete with the LA Mod and the NY Mod when it is finished but it doesn't even come close at the moment. The LA Mod doesn't have many bugs. If you think that all the mods that have been released are boring then don't play them. There are people who do like the released mods and they will play them.

I agree with Nick. At the moment this doesn't even compete with the LA Mod or the NY Mod. The NY Mod has already got a lot of vehicles done and some great new scripts. What do you have? 3 police cars? This mod might compete with the LA Mod and the NY Mod when it is finished but it doesn't even come close at the moment. The LA Mod doesn't have many bugs. If you think that all the mods that have been released are boring then don't play them. There are people who do like the released mods and they will play them.

Obviously, A mod cant compete with anything if its not even out yet. But in time we will be a good mod, And if you dont think so then thats your personal opinion and your entitled to it, all im saying is that in time, we will be a good mod. We are still in the development stage though. so we arent competing with anything at all. Lol :P:grinsevil:

Nope 4 police cars station 1 & 4.

On behalf of the team any in-correct statements that we're made we're not authorized nor endorsed by any member of the team other than thereself, also I am not saying these we're in-correct I have only played the LA mod so I don't know what other mods do or don't have.If your on the mod team please remember what you say represents the team and please think before you speak.

Thanks,MT275

LACityFD

Full post.

Let's start off this other mod section with saying: Almost all mods out right now have some dissapointment to them. (Oh, sorry for posting about NY mod in the em4 section) anyways, 1. Los Angeles mod has a lot of bugs that need to be gone through. 2. Winterburg doesn't really have an english translation from what i've seen. 3. RTS mod gets boring fast. 4. New York mod isn't out. 5. All the other mods out, including that 112 first responders, are very very dissapointing. I tried that 112 fs thing, and it's just the regular game with some reskins. Nothing's new. The other mods have a few vehicle changes, but their way overhyped. There's nothing good about them. This mod's on the way to the top, I think Atlanta and NY are going to take the top in originality. No other mod team's are working as close to as hard. Sao Paulo has been b.sing their posts saying it was going to be released "soon" and not even that's original.

So it's You guys and N.Y, L.A doesn't even get close to comparison with whats going on.

Sorry, this is a very controversial post, a lot of people would disagree with what I said about the other mods, But it's ATL and NY all the way ^^

Wanna say stuff about other mod teams, don't worry, people will find it and argue it.. Now that it's in context, you can all understand it...

I assume LACityFD is this member on our Forums, LACityFFengineco287

http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.php?showuser=5925

If I am incorrect, correct me, but I think I'm right based on the similarity of the names...

What amazing new functions has ATL mod scripted? Nothing that I have seen, where is your tiller? Where is your special scripted features? Don't say a mod is better then other ones that just add new units if this mod is not finished and has no progress on ground breaking scripts that are surprises to us all... Come back when we have new scripts by you, otherwise I think I speak for everyone in saying ATL isn't amazing.. It may be some day, but right now, there is nothing amazing. I have yet to find anything amazing in it yet. New units, and plans.. That looks an awful lot like the mods you said suck because they just have new units and nothing really special...

It was NOT a post by a team member. A was strictly an opinion. I'll delete the post.

-NFK, Yes LacityFD is LACityFFengineco287

Anyway, Sorry for the tense arguments. ill delete the post.

Guys, Lets not start another fight. I dont want the Staff here hating our Team because people always fight on our topic. If you post here i'd like it if it was about the Mod.

If you want to argue theres a neat little thing, Its called a Private Message System. Do it there the team and Staff here on the forums wont have to baby-sit this topic. Thanks.

Now, Back to topic. Thanks. No more fights or ill have a Moderator come here and you'll probably listen to them more than me :P

So, BTT.