MT275

Atlanta,Georgia Modification;Update:A new Poll,Please vote!

Puckett EMS  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like the option of having Puckett EMS's Critical Care unit?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe
    • Released as A submod later.

Wow. What Moderator said that? Im sure stan would love to speak to them. What a jerk.

Your Going to like this.

I read ALL of stans Tos.

and came across this.

This was Quoted from Stan's TOS. And is in NO way edited or changed by me.

!!!

The Staff has administrative rights above a normal forum user. Normal forum users have to listen to, to abide by and respect comments given by an Administrator or moderator.

Note that this doesn’t mean that administrators and moderators are allowed to flame, lame or insult members. This is not the case.

I REALLY think that Moderator should read the last line over again because apparently he mis-read it.

!!!

:WTF:

I dont see the problem with what the mod said. He didnt flame. Simply stated his opinion that he doesnt see the mod making it 5 months. Can you blame him given how many mods dont make it to release, and you team leaders are relying on others to do ALL of the work? Im not saying that I dont hope to see this released, because I do should the mod turn out good. Its just a fact, most mods never make it to release.

Oh and will you please quit spamming your forum! Its really annoying when every other post is "join my forum." You made the point. Leave it alone already.

I agree with 4x4. I mean, come on! Five months? Really? You guys better kick the tires and light the fires, because its been a month and the only pictures I've seen are of the real units. Besides that one model that whoever made and that those wonderful Crown Victorias, no models seem to have been made :( I really don't even know which models will be made beside the eight PD models. I suggest you try something to help, like skinning if you have a lot of duplicate models.

Oh and will you please quit spamming your forum! Its really annoying when every other post is "join my forum." You made the point. Leave it alone already.

That is getting annoying. Its either join my forums or please help! Most of the modders are working on other mods and won't be able to help. And I would help, but I'm kinda choked up with a bunch of other mods. And for the record, you have seven or eight double posts throughout the topic, with one triple post. :mellow:

Sorry if I'm playin' :police: police.

Unfortunately I realized that modding is too hard and a mod needs time and abilities in order to be completed(That's why a "Greek mod" doesn't exists). I know some things about em4 files managing, I'm learning 3d modeling, I'm not good at skinning and I always wanted to learn C++(I'm going to learn but not now).

Guest FireMedic

This is not one that I will be following. Haven't done anything it. Looked at their forum, they posted a message about them updating their forum and they posted a picture of 2 police cruisers. Time to move on.

Ok bro, you just joined the forum, I dont see you doing anything better, we have to models up and a firehouse, thats how a mod starts out. That was not a necessary comment nor do I want in my topic, unless you have something nice to say, dont freaking say at all! I could also care less which mod you are following.

This is not one that I will be following. Haven't done anything it. Looked at their forum, they posted a message about them updating their forum and they posted a picture of 2 police cruisers. Time to move on.

They have only just started the mod so don't expect it to be finished. Good mods take a lot of time to complete as do good models. If you don't want to follow it then that's your choice but you don't need to post it.

Agreed. New guy, stfu and show some respect :) It takes alot of work and alot of time to do things like this. Making a single model takes alot of time and effort to look good, and mods take months on end to look good. The New York mod team has been at it for almost a year to get to where they are. This mod's been open for only 1/10th of that time or less. I respect these guys, MT, Res1cue, and everyone else working on this mod has done alot so far, so don't talk trash to any mod team. Don't post anymore, that would save everyone some time, so we don't have to read your posts, unless it has something to do with encouragement, or a question, or maybe a suggestion would be nice(just don't ask release dates). Be realistic, mod's arn't created overnight, unless someone's just reskinning stuff. Then thats more of a submod. This takes serious commitment.

Good job so far! Can't wait to see whats happening, I'll sign up on the forum when I get a chance :)

And lets try and slow down on the double and triple posts.

Take care,

G.

Get the

HELL
OF MY TOPIC

Ok. Let me start of by saying STfu. You talked trash about my off-topic forum where i said i was screwing around with the fire truck Q siren and air-horn and you called me unprofessional.

I strongly recommend either editing or deleting your post because you are making yourself sound stupid.

So shut your mouth or leave this topic you immature child.

LACityFFengineCo287- Thank you very much for telling off this kid.

To moderators: I do not mean to be harsh. Please do not delete my post.

Im sorry but this kid is immature.

Ok. Let me start of by saying STfu. You talked trash about my off-topic forum where i said i was screwing around with the fire truck Q siren and air-horn and you called me unprofessional.

How about,

1. You go inside a burning building when EVERYONE else is rushing to get out.

2. How about you pack up on-air at 2:00 in the morning and prepare to save people you dont even know.

3. And i strongly recommend either editing or deleting your post because you are making yourself sound stupid.

and before you call me and my company unprofessinal, Meet them and say it to our faces. im sure there will be a Halogen bar where you do not want it within seconds.

So either shut your mouth or leave this topic you immature child.

'

LACityFFengineCo287- Thank you very much for telling off this kid.

To moderators: I do not mean to be harsh. Please do not delete my post. You can put the swearing (if any) in spoilers.

Im sorry but this kid is immature.

How about:

Stop telling people to run into burning buildings and be a firefighter before saying doing something is unprofessional. I'm sure it was a good bit of fun BUT playing jingle bells with the sirens and air horns may be considered unprofessional. It's that simple.

It's not your place to pick fights. If someone says something you don't like it, click report, but don't be startin something. That simple.. What you said could be taken as a threat, and could be warned...

If there is any swearing, it wouldn't go in spoilers, I would make a mockery of it. As I do with swearing I catch every now and then. If you think a member is immature, take it up with us, don't pick a fight on the forum.

Please note the post above was edited after I made this post, and I will leave it as originally in the quote, as well as my original comments.

Attention: No More Chat About FireMedic, If he post's again the Moderators will handle him. So as far as your all concerned, he never even posted here.

No More posts about him.

-Chris

Well Actually, I saw it, and mid way through dealing with it, I got a report...

Let's do this:

Anyone that wants to keep going with this, I'll gladly warn you, I have no remorse. This doesn't need to be happening. That applies to everyone. Understood?

I have already issued warnings so far, and a few more won't hurt. If you decide to blatantly ignore me, and keep fighting though, I have no trouble increasing your warning, and not allowing you to post.

Well Actually, I saw it, and mid way through dealing with it, I got a report...

Let's do this:

Anyone that wants to keep going with this, I'll gladly warn you, I have no remorse. This doesn't need to be happening. That applies to everyone. Understood?

I have already issued warnings so far, and a few more won't hurt. If you decide to blatantly ignore me, and keep fighting though, I have no trouble increasing your warning, and not allowing you to post.

Agreed, don't know why ya guys made such a big deal outa it anyways...

:1046276160_schildbacktotopic:

Anyways, bout halfway done the station model.

Aidan

Edit: Damn! Chris beat me to it :P