MT275

Atlanta,Georgia Modification;Update:A new Poll,Please vote!

Puckett EMS  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like the option of having Puckett EMS's Critical Care unit?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe
    • Released as A submod later.

What amazing new functions has ATL mod scripted? Nothing that I have seen, where is your tiller? Where is your special scripted features? Don't say a mod is better then other ones that just add new units if this mod is not finished and has no progress on ground breaking scripts that are surprises to us all... Come back when we have new scripts by you, otherwise I think I speak for everyone in saying ATL isn't amazing.. It may be some day, but right now, there is nothing amazing. I have yet to find anything amazing in it yet. New units, and plans.. That looks an awful lot like the mods you said suck because they just have new units and nothing really special...

I cant think of anything more to add to this.

Um, excuse me? You'll have a moderator warn him if he brings it up again...

No it doesn't work like that, we warn on a sight based level, which means you don't get any say in the manner... Wanna keep threatening people, I'll warn you. You are not a moderator, and you do not control us. You make one more comment about I'll have them do this, or I'll have them come settle this and I'll warn you. I don't know where you come from, but in this forum, you are equal to him, you don't get any special rights, don't push your luck by threatening members..

Guest matt31896

Why do we have to fight, why can't there be peace in the world and no wars, why can't we all just make love not wars?

Oh yea, that's right, we're humans, and like all other species, we fight, please don't keep fighting or I might :cry: .

I also hope that FDNYRes1cue hasn't left, that would be devastating.

Let me make something clear today I was warned for the first time it was about our signatures, apparently all of our banners aren't the right size except the original one LACityFF has.I am urging the moddelers to step it up there are a ton of people who think we want do this,But we have to show them wrong.I want you to PM me if you don't know what your working on.Also post any new models.And Station 1 needs to be posted A.S.A.P.

Thanks,MT275

Until you get four and get banned... Then it kinda matters... Try and get around the ban, and you'll get an IP ban..

Let's not try and start something though, he wasn't warned for a big banner, he was warned for being disrespectful, which if he was, then it's good. Everyone gets four chances, and then some.

Um, excuse me? You'll have a moderator warn him if he brings it up again...

No it doesn't work like that, we warn on a sight based level, which means you don't get any say in the manner... Wanna keep threatening people, I'll warn you. You are not a moderator, and you do not control us. You make one more comment about I'll have them do this, or I'll have them come settle this and I'll warn you. I don't know where you come from, but in this forum, you are equal to him, you don't get any special rights, don't push your luck by threatening members..

Well said again, lol.

Here is a direct Link to the screeny... if you cant find it you fail.

Seems like a HUGE station, like it would take up like a whole city block.