MT275

Atlanta,Georgia Modification;Update:A new Poll,Please vote!

Puckett EMS  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like the option of having Puckett EMS's Critical Care unit?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe
    • Released as A submod later.

LACityFFengineCo287- Thanks so much for all your support its people like you that inspire us to keep working and improve on everything we can. Thanks so much. Your a great guy.

Kind Regards,

-Chris

LACityFFengineCo287- Thanks so much for all your support its people like you that inspire us to keep working and improve on everything we can. Thanks so much. Your a great guy.

Kind Regards,

-Chris

I love your guys work, if I could get my modelling as good as you guys, I'd be glad to help, but I can't get it down x.x I suck, and I have great respect for people who do it. The station looks amazing, and same with the cruisers. I've almost blown my head off trying to get a model perfect, lol.

Keep up the amazing work!

-Greg

Thanks again, And not to throw anything off-topic but Are you in the Lafd? Lol sorry random question anyway if you are thats SO COOL!!! :)

yes. The guys from station 37 and I have hung out a few times ^^ it's fun, we work close. there was a fire last night, pretty interesting. Attic's always catch on fire here?!?!?! Another fire in an attic, and it burned down. Everyone was ok, just weird how its always the attic. Sorry for the off topicness ^^

what ever, if they need to get a truck out in a hurry, its in the way.... you rewin all of the fun :P

Yeah I am not really sure if they had an engine or ladder in service in that bay or what but at My FD it has no parking signs everywhere.

Dude, Major Props. :) Over here (New Jersey) theres nothing! Lol the most action im ever gunna get is trainging burns at the Academy!!!!!! LOL.

Lol, when you hit your first working fire, it's scary, fun, exciting, terrifying and pretty much every emotion XD it's a rush. I'll go back to topic now ^^ so MT or Chris, how's everything coming along?

Hey Fans, After a nice trip to Brooklyn NY im back!!! :) For those of you that dont know, I manage their Forums so if any of you want come take a look :)

I want to see this mod go far and im trying as hard as i can to get it to go far so all your support means a lot :)

Thanks,

Chris