MT275

Atlanta,Georgia Modification;Update:A new Poll,Please vote!

Puckett EMS  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like the option of having Puckett EMS's Critical Care unit?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe
    • Released as A submod later.

for one...its spelled herO not herU and two, the picture right above your post clearly shows Highway Emergency Response Operator..

what about GSP and Metro Atlanta Ambulance??

GSP has several pictures as well as Grady EMS Metro doesn`t have any pictures up to my knowledge.

I prob. wont add it because atlanta does not use it.

City of Atlanta has used it more than a few times for MVAs on the interstate involving overturned tractor-trailers

I would know my father owns this truck

Have you ever heard of the TRIP program on the Interstates in and around Metro Atlanta

City of Atlanta has used it more than a few times for MVAs on the interstate involving overturned tractor-trailers

I would know my father owns this truck

Have you ever heard of the TRIP program on the Interstates in and around Metro Atlanta

Nope, would you tell me whatit is, oh and if you would like to build it I would be happy to add it to the mod!

Note one: Please don't double post, even if it is your topic, unless like you have more pictures then the allowed limit for one post..

Note Two: HERO is a response Operator not unit ;)

Note Three: Has any progress been made so far?

At this time we`re still working on a MOD team.

You can use this truck insted of the Heavy Rescue Crane

This truck does service south Metro Atlanta

This truck is not fire,police,or EMS related so it probablly will not be put in but it might just remember that I have big plans for this mod so

Thanks,MT275

I'm very interested in engine 6, i'm not working on any mods atm, i was working on the D.C mod, but, they changed it and i don't like what its called anymore. I'm up for hire if you need a modeler, just get back to me before they do. Whoever gets ahold of me first has me.

your Hired!!!!!!!

I also agree and we are putting LED`s on all trucks just incase nobody read the earlier posts

can make me a blueprint, or a good sketchup or whatever, so i have something better to work off. I've never done LED's. I'm not good at doing blueprints.. please? i think i made a really bad error with the cab.

can make me a blueprint, or a good sketchup or whatever, so i have something better to work off. I've never done LED's. I'm not good at doing blueprints.. please? i think i made a really bad error with the cab.

That`s more of FDNYRes1cue`s area but I will see what we can come up with?

And for Led`s just replace the regular lights with Led`s